Influence Trajectories [TWPP #3]

Pestarzt

1 JANUARY 2015

EE8dbVz.png
Pestarzt Begins March to the Endorsement Cap: Promising Trajectories Charted

fJz5TPb.png

The Party's plan of legally pursuing high-influence described in a graph. The vertical dotted line marks the 6-month point at which influence roughly flatlines, assuming a consistent number of endorsements.

Pestarzt is currently nearing the endorsement cap of 70, at which point he will cease to collect endorsements. The Revolutionary Party considers 140 SPDR to be the minimum amount of influence sufficient for a new delegate, and is pleased to see that the number is achievable within a six month span. It is observed that 90 endorsements reaches that number nearly two months faster than by clinging to the endorsement cap - whether or not the Party will request permission to pursue 90 as a cap for Pestarzt instead of 70 relies on political reasons and remains to be seen.

The Revolution will be publishing more entertaining graphs (e.g. what would influence like if you held 500 endorsements for a decade and never used any? / what would influence look like if the Guardians took turns purging the region? / if influence didn't decay and Eli never banned anyone? ) next. Stay tuned.

Summarization:

70 Endorsement Cap:

1 Month In: ~65 SPDR

2 Months In: ~92.5

3 Months In: ~112.5

4 Months In: ~130

---------------------

5 Months In: ~145

6 Months In: ~160

90 Endorsement Cap:

1 Month In: ~72.5

2 Months In: ~85

3 Months In: ~128.5

------------------------

4 Months In: ~148.5

5 Months In: ~160

6 Months In: ~180

If Wickedly Evil People never used any influence, and if influence decay wasn't in effect, Eli would have approximiately 1038 SPDR today.

I took yearly averages for endorsements and accounted for the time when there was only one update per day. Given the logarthimic nature of SPDR, guesstimation becomes more accurate as you get higher.

Eli alone could kick 630 Non-WA Nations that have resided in TWP for a full six-months. That's more than it sounds.

The remaining Guardians could banject all of the following high-influence nations together.

1. biteland
  2. offshore_racing
  3. capitalist_paradise
  4. todler
  5. lamebrainia
  6. southern_eureka
  7. benjamin_mark
  8. mercanta
  9. creamy_pleasures
  10. iasonia
  11. the_9_stars
  12. wandysland
  13. new_novak
  14. mochaworld
  15. mathematania
  16. Greg Tucker
  17. New Ganjastan
  18. Huangshi
  19. Iasonia
  20. Terran Borealis

While still having some of a Guardian's influence to blow. The Guardians could remove all TWP nations with over 100 SPDR.

That isn't getting into newly-minted non-WA nations, which there are a lot of in a GCR.

Fascinating graph!  Great stuff but in Perstatz's original post he stated: "..... is pleased to see that the number is achievable within a six month span. It is observed that 90 endorsements reaches that number nearly two months faster (my itatics and bold) than by clinging to the endorsement cap..."  I calculate, using an SPDR of 140, the number of days to be nearer 32 but who would really mind?

Wep had the most influence in NS for several years after its advent.

I've used it several times to ban nations I thought to be annoying, argumentative or just had bad names/mottos...

I'm not very patient with miscreants. Obviously I was Delegate those various times

Edited by Eli
because