The West Pacific Map

AndyNS

That's awesome! I have a question though...what's the grey current? and what about those nations who are land lock sane a large lake at the south end? No current there? Would that mean that my country is in a warmer climate since the closest Ocean current is to my south? Or is the closest ocean current to my north, making me a colder climate? OR did I pick luck and get an awesome spot where my north is cool but my south is warmer?

Side note, that last map was VERY interesting. A lot of detailed information on it. ;)

That's awesome! I have a question though...what's the grey current? and what about those nations who are land lock sane a large lake at the south end? No current there? Would that mean that my country is in a warmer climate since the closest Ocean current is to my south? Or is the closest ocean current to my north, making me a colder climate? OR did I pick luck and get an awesome spot where my north is cool but my south is warmer?

Llama answer time! :D

1. The grey current is water which is neither exceptionally colder or warmer than the surrounding waters.

2. In landlocked areas, there would be no current there, so they are not affected by ocean currents.

Tidied up some language I don't want to see in an OOC Thread. IC, it's fine in context, but not here.

I won't give warnings about it, I'll just edit it out.

Any objections?

I vote to nickname Professor Henn "DinoNanny" for this.

Little Sealand told me to... wait, you are Little Sealand, sorry.

I took care of the map back in Lazarus and did an effective job, so I'd be open to the position, but I don't have anything beyond paint.NET so anyone with a better program would be better suited for this.

We could still use the current map, just a new cartographer, I might experiment in it, since I got a new photo edit program that I wanna try out.

I just need to know what program NA used for the physical map.

I think you'd be good. Now that this has been resolved, I'd like to ask that you make a new post with the new cartography thread.

And reset the claims, please. Llamas and I are creating a history that requires us to be close, but AN never let me change my location.

And for the love of God, please find some other way of indicating a nation instead of filling it with color. It makes it super hard to do a map with correct terrain when the whole thing is splattered yellow.