The West Pacific Map

AndyNS

I saw that the West Pacific map topic was inactive, so I made a new one!

aKEPd9R.jpg

UEVS6bc.jpg

If you want your nation on the map, just say where you want the nation, and what color you want it to be on the map. If you want to put your nation on the map yourself, you can download the file by clicking on the map. If you want to make a map of your nation, follow this simple tutorial.

Added Countries:

United States of Northern Americano

Ikania

The Republic of Llamas (Ezelis on map)

Benjamin Mark (simple country)

Occidius

Mediobogdum

Little Sealand

Liberillia

Wickedly Evil People (Eli)

Whisperville

States of Glory

Wallgates

The Dolorosa

Kisovec

Verbluffen

Rockandrollia

Cluntobone

This is glorious. I would like plot number 7, please, for my nation of Ezelis to be located on. May I get a geographic version of this without your country on it and, if possible, without the numbers and plot borders? I want to see if I can make a few maps to demonstrate ocean currents and some other things. These tend to have major effects on climate and thus could be rather important to someone.

This is glorious. I would like plot number 7, please, for my nation of Ezelis to be located on. May I get a geographic version of this without your country on it and, if possible, without the numbers and plot borders? I want to see if I can make a few maps to demonstrate ocean currents and some other things. These tend to have major effects on climate and thus could be rather important to someone.

You can click on the geographic map at the top to download it. I'll get plot 7 for you if you tell me what color you want it to be on the map.

is this just for rp?

Yes it is.

Nevermind, plot 31 please.

Ok, I'll get plot 31 for you if you tell me what color you want it to be on the map.