admin change requests deux

As Deputy of IA, I hereby authorize Hariko to also keep this list updated on my behalf.

I'll need permission to edit the Signing into the Voice thread for Elegarth, please.

Westwind,

Elegarth has sent me a tg in which he says that he has had a change of RL work and he may not be able to stay on as Advocate much longer. He has granted all the DAs authority to go ahead and work unilaterally, and without his input for the time being.

How can we sort out for each of the respective DAs to carry out those permissions/access/actions which the Advocate would have performed on each of their behalves?

Medio

I've added them to the Ambassador group, which should give them access...if they're not ambassadors let me know and I'll change it so they just have their old group and then access to the forum.  I wasn't 100% sure from the way you worded your request which you needed, so I based it on the first post that Westwind did for you just above.

Also, so are Fujai, Drachmaland, and Malviet. Can they too be masked appropriately?

'Tis done.

Westwind,

Elegarth has sent me a tg in which he says that he has had a change of RL work and he may not be able to stay on as Advocate much longer. He has granted all the DAs authority to go ahead and work unilaterally, and without his input for the time being.

How can we sort out for each of the respective DAs to carry out those permissions/access/actions which the Advocate would have performed on each of their behalves?

Medio

I'll need permission to edit the Signing into the Voice thread for Elegarth, please.

I think these will be settled out with the selection of a new Advocate, so I will await further requests before taking action.  I could give you the access, only to have it revoked tomorrow (if only to clean things up for the future). *shrugs*

• 2 weeks later...

Please give Naisaar access to The Printing Press subforum.

The West Pacific → The West Pacific Welcome Centre → TWP News and Media Centre → Dass Nachrichten → The Printing Press

Drachmaland also sent me this PM:

Hariko, could you please do me a favor?

I'd like to have my thread's title changed to something more attractive, like e.g. 'Fascinating Word Stories'.

Could you please do it or, if you lack mod powers, kindly ask Russo?

Thanks a drachmillion! :)

Drachmaland also sent me this PM:

Hariko, could you please do me a favor?

I'd like to have my thread's title changed to something more attractive, like e.g. 'Fascinating Word Stories'.

Could you please do it or, if you lack mod powers, kindly ask Russo?

Thanks a drachmillion! :)

Guys, sorry for the utterly unnecessary bother I've caused.

Actually I've found out in the meantime that any OP can edit/change their thread title themselves, by employing the Full Editor on their opening post of their thread.

Could WW/Dark/Eli or someone equally awesome please change my name to "Consular"? Might as well reflect my main nation I think. *shrugs

Done

I didn't change Fish's second account access.  He only needs one account anyway.  Giving them both access is asking for trouble.