admin change requests deux

Some questions:

Is there an advocate and officers level only forum for coordination?

Can PunkDaddy be masked with whatever mask is required for him as new commander of the Military?

Can I have mods across the forum? I seem to have lost it from my previous mask as Speaker. If I could have Mod, I'd be able to take care of regular everyday stuff without much problem.

Also, could there be a subforum is the media Center for Dass Nachrichten and can my thread be moved there?

Done...

Another request on top of the others above (sorry).

I already have mod powers over most of the Government forum and subforae but I do not have access to the Intel forum and subs.  If that could be granted I can get to work reorganising it.  Thanks.

Done and Done.

Is there an advocate and officers level only forum for coordination?

Yup, The Echo Chamber, although this can be renamed however you'd like.  You may want everything in there archived.  And you may want to choose who has access.  Officers and Guardians currently have access.

http://www.westpacific.org/forums/index.php?/forum/31-echo-chamber/

Can PunkDaddy be masked with whatever mask is required for him as new commander of the Military?

Yup, he can.  And is.  Nox and Hariko masking also updated.

I might also need mod power over the sub forum I asked be created, but use your judgement on that one.

Done....

Can I have mods across the forum? I seem to have lost it from my previous mask as Speaker. If I could have Mod, I'd be able to take care of regular everyday stuff without much problem. 

Nope, sorry, can't do that.
Just kidding.  Done. (except for technical forums)

I was wondering about that: does the new constitution affect the position of Minister of Legislative RP? I assume it was not intended to, but I think the position should be mentioned in the constitution if we want it to continue existing. Also, it's my personal opinion that the office should be renamed: "Minister of Legislative RP" sounds like someone who moderates role-play in the RP forums, not somebody with much actual power.

Sorry, the voice of the union forum is probably best adapted to this discussion.

I was wondering about that: does the new constitution affect the position of Minister of Legislative RP? I assume it was not intended to, but I think the position should be mentioned in the constitution if we want it to continue existing. Also, it's my personal opinion that the office should be renamed: "Minister of Legislative RP" sounds like someone who moderates role-play in the RP forums, not somebody with much actual power.

Sorry, the voice of the union forum is probably best adapted to this discussion.

You are correct, this isn't a discussion for the admin request thread, but my position as MoLRP is outside of the Voice and not part of the Charter.  The office is named such because the Voice and all forum-based governmental constructs are 'Legislative RP' and reside within my Ministry.  My position exists at the whim and discretion of the Delegate, not the Voice.

I like my old tag of "former delegate" Not that i don't like this one, but i'm partial to that one. Is it possible to get that as my primary and this be secondary. If not, it's no biggie, but figured I'd at least ask. 

:)

Elegarth - i do not have access to the echo chamber, fwiw.

*ponders all these special requests*

Mod rights are assigned via user group/title, not individual, so that it will transfer when someone else takes the position.  All this specialty masking will take some.....rearranging.

Okay...

While I appreciate the new tag.  I would like my primary position to remain as Minister of Legislative RP, as that is derived from Delegate appointment and has not (at least unless I have missed a memo) been revoked.

I was wondering about that: does the new constitution affect the position of Minister of Legislative RP?

I'd just suggest that any title given by the current Delegate will probably need to be renewed by the new Delegate, if the government doesn't recognize the position. Otherwise, tis done Vlagh.  (but make sure I have your mod rights correct).

I like my old tag of "former delegate" Not that i don't like this one, but i'm partial to that one. Is it possible to get that as my primary and this be secondary. If not, it's no biggie, but figured I'd at least ask. 

Elegarth - i do not have access to the echo chamber, fwiw.

Done and done....but again, make sure I have your mod rights correct.

SO to make sure, admin guys:

Echo Chamber currently is Guardians + Delegate + DAs + Advocate, right? 

Yes, though you forgot to mention Admins  :P  But as Advocate, it's up to you who gets access.

Would someone be able to change the name of the Office of the Interior Ministry (of the Imperium) to the Office of Internal Affairs to reflect new management? Also, does the Minister of Make-Believe have any jurisdiction in Internal Affairs? Terran Borealis doesn't seem very active on the forums from what I've noticed, so I'm not sure if he/she still has that position.

The message underneath the name Office of the Interior Ministry says this:

From Recruitment to Culture, From Games to Role Play. 
Welcome to the Interior Ministry of the Imperium

Could someone change the “Interior Ministry” part to “Office of Internal Affairs” as well?

If someone could do that, it would be appreciated. Thank you!~ 

'Tis done !

As for the Minister of Make Believe, yes the position has mod rights.  Like the Minister for Legislative RP, the position was created by the Delegate, so any change in status will require Delegate approval to remove Terran Borealis. Although I imagine if you nudge Dark about it, there'll be no problem.