Hey there!

Hey there guys and gals of TWP. As you may or may not (probably not) know, I am Little Sealand, a smallish nation in the West Pacific, I moved here from the North Pacific about 20 days ago since the atmosphere there just wasn't for me, and I made it just in time for Z3 event. So I decided to join the forums to get to know everyone a bit better since most of what I know is that you guys love chocolate and hate marsupials. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

what are you studying? marine mammals?

Well, actually, I wish to study aerospace engineering for my career future, but if that doesn't work out I was thinking of going into marine biology, since my school has a marine biology class and I can transfer over to an other an other school that specializes in marine and oceanography. 

Thanks for noting my signature by the way :P

LS I have a nephew went to Emory Riddle in Daytona Beach, got his degree in aeronautical engineering, then went to NYC to be a model for five years. Now he's a waiter and tours the nation playing clubs in his rock band.

I loaned him 10k to tour the UK ten years ago, he never paid me back, I got his 99 Lincoln Continental that he secured the promissary note with...

but nice kid

http://www.thesmokingflowers.com/gallery.html

Sounds awesome, You must be proud of him :D, and his music is good, but I don't listen to country-style that much.

I'm more interested in space travel than in-atmosphere craft. Embry-Riddle is actually not to far from me if I go to it. There's actually a Embry-riddle program on my high school campus that teaches students college level classes. They're doing bottle rockets, which I much rather have done model rockets.  

How long does it takes for a tear to crystallize the emotions it carries and become a diamond-shard of a soul?

How long does it takes to forgive those whose offenses have offended us so deeply that they scarred our spirit?

How long does it takes for a lifetime to be fulfilled?

How long is a moment when you are feeling true joy and happyness?

How long is a second when you are feeling your most sacred beliefs torn to pieces?

Well... That long.

How long does it takes for a tear to crystallize the emotions it carries and become a diamond-shard of a soul?

How long does it takes to forgive those whose offenses have offended us so deeply that they scarred our spirit?

How long does it takes for a lifetime to be fulfilled?

How long is a moment when you are feeling true joy and happyness?

How long is a second when you are feeling your most sacred beliefs torn to pieces?

Well... That long.

As heartwarming as that was, which it was.

1.Not to long

2. A really long time

3. A lifetime

4.Depends

5.Infinity