Admin Change Requests

Darkesia

/me sacrifices old Commodore 64 parts.

Oh!  Great Admin Types, hear my plea!

Here's the list of stuffs I would like to see.  My accompanying announcement will be published today.

I have 4 special appointments. 

Vlagh has been appointed Minister of Legislative RP.  He will need an appropriate title thingy.  I think his masking is ok.  But check to be sure he has access to all the legislation areas.  If he asks for one, set him up with a private office for himself and the Speaker of the HGA, Prime Minister and Guardians in order to draft legislation.

Terra Borealis and ProfessorHenn are to be Ministers of Make-Believe.  They will be helping us with various areas of RP.  They will need pretty titles and mod abilities in the RP area.  Not sure what else they will need, since I'm not sure where interest will go.

Huangshi is appointed Minister of Scribbles and has asked for an office (The Scribe's Desk) for drafting and compiling histories etc.  The Desk should have an area seen by The Scribe, Prime Minister and Guardians only.  The rest will be used for publishing, is my understanding.

Punkdaddy will return to us as a Guardian.  We will be sure he is properly hazed.  In the mean time, go ahead and get his masking and title set up.

That's it for now.  I'll be back later to ask for the Moon.  I belive that is all the meddling with the off site that I will be doing.  The rest will be the Prime Minister's problem :P

Hmmm.....lemme see here.

*tinkers with the ACP a bit*

Vlagh has been appointed Minister of Legislative RP.  He will need an appropriate title thingy. I think his masking is ok.  But check to be sure he has access to all the legislation areas.  If he asks for one, set him up with a private office for himself and the Speaker of the HGA, Prime Minister and Guardians in order to draft legislation.

New User Group created for the title.  Masking should be fine.  The Council of the Imperium sub-forum of the HGA can be used as the private office if you'd all like.  Renamed if you'd like.

Terra Borealis and ProfessorHenn are to be Ministers of Make-Believe.  They will be helping us with various areas of RP.  They will need pretty titles and mod abilities in the RP area.  Not sure what else they will need, since I'm not sure where interest will go.

*nods*  'Tis done.

Huangshi is appointed Minister of Scribbles and has asked for an office (The Scribe's Desk) for drafting and compiling histories etc.  The Desk should have an area seen by The Scribe, Prime Minister and Guardians only.  The rest will be used for publishing, is my understanding.

Hmmmm.....Looks like a bit more is needed here.  I created a TWP Library and Coffee shop forum, moved the Memorial forum as a sub-forum of that, and added The Scribe's Desk as a private sub-forum as well.  Let me know if that's not what you had in mind.  User group created, and permissions created.

Punkdaddy will return to us as a Guardian.  We will be sure he is properly hazed.  In the mean time, go ahead and get his masking and title set up.

*nods*  'Tis done.  Hazing tool and supply cabinet unlocked.

/me sacrifices old Commodore 64 parts.

*merges the parts with a Timex Sinclair 2000*

maxresdefault.jpg

*accesses the forum Master Control Program*

Access granted to Administrator Westwind....confirmed.

Routine Running....confirmed.

Prime Minister group and permissions created......confirmed.

Assigned to Intelligent Holograms....confirmed.

End of Line.

^ That's going to be the FA update section about the election of PM.

Also, in my new guise as PM, could I please request a small sub forum in "The West Pacific Government" to post little announcements and such like? If this request is granted, I would also like to request mod powers for that sub forum.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 years later...
  • Eli locked this topic