Pets(and why the world is a better place because of them)

Yy4u

Bison is very good.  It makes geat burgers.  Better than beef in the same price range.

I don't know why I didn't like horse meat.  It tasted vaguely of liver to me.  Perhaps a high iron content or something.  Oddly, I like liver occasionally, if it's covered in enough mushrooms and onion compote.

Anyone else find it disturbing that our thread on pets has turned into a thread on eating pets?

Bison is very good.  It makes geat burgers.  Better than beef in the same price range.

I don't know why I didn't like horse meat.  It tasted vaguely of liver to me.  Perhaps a high iron content or something.  Oddly, I like liver occasionally, if it's covered in enough mushrooms and onion compote.

Anyone else find it disturbing that our thread on pets has turned into a thread on eating pets?

We're just missing chocolate covered pets...

You guys have been warned about threadjacking once  before. If you cannot stay on topic here, do not post!

Technically, is we say that that make great food and why they do, which makes the world a better place it would be on topic. Especially since the OP does not emphasize specifically what is to be discussed nor asks a query. It just goes on about pets in general.