Hello TWP!

Hello TWP!

My name is Joe Bobs, I started playing NS back in '04 / '05, in a region called Q102 and the GRA, and also founded an inter-regional group called ARC. I went inactive but returned in the GRA renaissance of '10, then went inactive, and have now returned again!

I'm now coming back as Foreign Affairs Minister for the GRA. We're currently relaunching and will soon have our government together so I'll be putting in an embassy request soon.

How is everyone? Who's still around from the old days? TWP was the feeder I had any knowledge of back in 2004, I believe you were the only feeder that had an embassy with Q102.

Hello all!

Westwind, Archsium, yes, I'm somewhat of a floosy when it comes to regions. :P I make a good Foreign Affairs Minister for that reason though! How are you both? Nice to see you here too.

Bhang Bhang Duc - It's rare anyone remembers Q102, it's where I first started before I got involved in the GRA. It used to be a Free Port, sow as neutral in all conflicts and acted as mediator for peace conferences.

Liberillia - nice to meet you!

In Lazarus they asked my opinion on a penguin attempt to overthrow the world, and this is my response:

I think it is time we accept the reality that this is a penguin dominated world, that penguins established a new world order controlling a military-industrial complex and working through the Federal Reserve, the Council on Foreign Relations, Project for a New American Century and of course the Vatican and Knights Templar, in order to force humanity into producing greater CO2 emissions, thus causing climate change and bringing in a new ice age, allowing penguins to sweep control of the world, eliminating the foolish, weak humans who currently occupy the temperate zones.

Sooner or later people will open their eyes to this reality, but by then it will be too late. I say we give in to our penguin overlords now, and get fishin'.

:D