Concillium to HGA

Karland

Due to it getting votes and stuff, can the admin team pretty please change the name of the sub-forum from Concillium to The Holy Grand Assembly of the West?

Thank you!

In addition, is there at all the possibility of making the forum layout look more... spiritual? A change of theme, maybe? Perhaps change the name of the sub-forums? Just throwing out ideas

Westwind has dismissed the possibility of different forum skins in the past, because non-neutral skins are inherently advantageous to certain Governments. And because TWP recognises all off-site Governments as legitimate, this would be inherently harmful to the region.

BTW, I updated the Concillium to the HGA while I was away. 

I think we might consider having additional skins/themes that would be selectable in addition to the default, but admins would need to talk about that.  Otherwise, Charax essentially covered it.

But I'm open to changing Category and Forum names, or any reorganization that is wanted and supported. If anyone sees a need for new subforums, feel free to bring it up.  

And if our talented graphics inclined folks would like to design some forum specific graphics that could be used inside individual forums, we could make use of those easily enough.  Interior could have a contest for some :P

There is a new flag design Yy has made that I'm looking to put to use soon too.

I think TWP Flag is steeped in tradition, to change it now is to change TWP quite significantly.  When Eli first moved the forums to my hosting, we tried a different flag and it was a very unpopular move.

As for more forum skins, I'm not fully opposed but never understood why people wanted multiple themes.  Personally I'm much happier with a consistent look throughout the website than to have everyone changing it up willy nilly, or even different looks for each forum.  Buttons change places, leading to unpredictability.