Foreign Affairs Needs You!, Sign-up as an TWP Ambassador

Westwind

Holy crap. I totally forgot to give out assignments to the new ambassadors; my apologies. RL has been hectic lately;;

The following users are hereby assigned to the following regions:

Tzcharnorberg: Wintreath

RealmWWin: The Land of Kings and Emperors

Munivita: The New Inquisition

Antahbrantahstan: Balder

ApplesauceLand: The North Pacific

President Eden: Europeia

Ambassadorial masking will be given out ASAP. Please create an account on your assigned region's forums and prepare to introduce yourself as TWP Ambassador.

Again, thank you for your patience.

-Mal.

Thank you, I'll sign up on the TNP forums shortly.

Would you call TWP your home nation region? If not, where?

While my main nation is in The Beech Beach House, as I do not hold citizenship in other regions, I can consider TWP to be my new home region.

Have you had previous ambassadorial or governmental experience, outside of TWP? What type and for whom?

Former Delegate of TNP and Osiris; former Foreign Minister in TNP, TEP, Osiris, ASE; have held government positions in most GCRs at one time or another.

Is there a specific region you wish to be sent to?

Anywhere except for Osiris.

Is your TWP nation your main nation? If not, what is? (Link please.) 

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=dalimbar .

Ah, sorry. RL has been hectic lately; my apologies for keeping an experienced player waiting.

Dalimbar, you are hereby assigned to the region of NationStates. Please create an account on the region's forums and introduce yourself as TWP Ambassador

• 3 weeks later...

Lutherean is assigned to the Union of Confederate Regions, and is asked to create an account on their offsite forums and introduce himself as TWP Ambassador.

I also appoint Simple Country as TWP Representative to the 4th NS World Fair; I have asked him to apply for a venue and get things started on our behalf.

• 2 years later...

Would you call TWP your home nation? If not, where? Yes.

Have you had previous ambassadorial or governmental experience, outside of TWP? What type and for whom? No, I have not.

Is there a specific region you wish to be sent to? No, any region is fine.

Is your TWP nation your main nation? If not, what is? Yes, my TWP nation is my main nation. https://www.nationstates.net/nation=gryphonian_alliance

Edit: I just noticed the last posts are from 2015. Is this no longer in function?

Edit: Please ignore this post. I see a new thread has been put up for this purpose.

• 2 years later...

Im interested in this kind of position & if considered or if giving me a chance, i would considered it a great priviledged to contribute my enthusiasm, reliability, integrity & perseverance. Thank you very much!

6 hours ago, Manz said:

Im interested in this kind of position & if considered or if giving me a chance, i would considered it a great priviledged to contribute my enthusiasm, reliability, integrity & perseverance. Thank you very much!

Hello! This thread is quite old and I'm not sure why did you post here, but in order to join FA you must first apply for citizenship. Then you can message me on Discord and we'll talk about you joining.