Foreign Affairs Needs You!, Sign-up as an TWP Ambassador

Westwind

I'd like join the Foreign Affairs as an Ambassador. I noticed TWP delegate has not posted an update in the LKE since Dec 2014 lol .-.

So if I may, I'd like to volunteer for that region and/or whatever else needs filling.  ^_^

Yes, I believe that was our last update--before the one this month. I do not want our relations with LKE to be forgotten. Application thus accepted.

I'd like join the Foreign Affairs as an Ambassador. I noticed TWP delegate has not posted an update in the LKE since Dec 2014 lol .-.

So if I may, I'd like to volunteer for that region and/or whatever else needs filling.  ^_^

You'll be welcome to apply to the Union and then be an ambassador :)

You would only need a nation in TWP

You'll be welcome to apply to the Union and then be an ambassador :)

You would only need a nation in TWP

Elegarth, what is the Union?  :huh:  and I've moved a nation here already 

Wuhoo, welcome Lady!  :twpflag:

Papa!! Thanks, its so nice seeing you here  :D  :lol:  :twpflag:

Good evening all, lovely to see such a big thread in the offsites, sorry for not coming here too often, its not my personal cup of tea juggling lots of websites but always feels nice when I do!
I'd love to be a TWP ambassador, those that know me know Liberillia has only ever left TWP when forced by things out of my control, however I'd love to be a visiting TWP ambassador! (oh and if I can help ambassador with one of my favourite regions out there, the Internationale, that would be even grander)

Would you call TWP your home nation? Yes I Do

Have you had previous ambassadorial or governmental experience, outside of TWP? Yes all thru Highschool I was in student goverment and lead attorney on the High School Debate team. And have played small roles in local goverment since graduation.

Is there a specific region you wish to be sent to?Does not matter

Is your TWP nation your main nation?Yes it is

Also even though I am new to the game I log in atleast 4 times daily 7 days a week. I think this would be a great experince for within the game. I am a history and politcal and econimic buff.

Kogradia

Liberillia

Khmerbodia

Kolmias

Arrikas

eg joker

Apologies for not acknowledging your applications for ambassadorial duties before now. Thank you so much for applying for the positions and you are advised that our Deputy Advocate of Foreign Affairs will be in touch shortly to take the next steps with you.  Hope all your passports are up-to-date :)

Medio

Sorry for the delay.

Zogradia, Liberillia, Khmerbodia, Arrikas, and Og joker are all accepted. WestWind, who I have spoken to privately, is hereby also given the title of "Special TWP Envoy to Equilism."

Assignments:

Zogradia: Albion
Liberillia: Internationale
Khmerbodia: The New Inquisition
Arrikas: Balder
og joker: The South Pacific

Duties will be posted in the private foreign affairs forum.

Hello there, I would like to formally submit an application for the position of Ambassador.

First: Would I consider TWP my home? Here, yes. I had meant to move to a different region, but it just never happened, and it's fairly warm and comfortable, so I just decided to stick around.  Next, in NS, I have no other experience, but IRL, I have plenty of experience with government.  As for a specific region, just one with a non-terrible name would be fine.  Finally, this is my only nation, so, yes it is my main.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

P.S. Yes, I realize it's 1 AM....yeah....internet...

Good day to all of TWP!

I would like to respectfully apply for the position of Ambassador.

• Would you call TWP your home nation? YES
  • Have you had previous ambassadorial or governmental experience, outside of TWP? What type and for whom? NO (only RL)
  • Is there a specific region you wish to be sent to? NO
  • Is your TWP nation your main nation? YES

Greetings TWP! I would like to volunteer as an ambassador!

Would you call TWP your home nation? Yes.

Have you had previous ambassadorial or governmental experience outside of TWP? What type and for whom? In NS, no. In real life, I am currently a member of my school government, if you consider that as governmental experience.

Is there a specific region you wish to be sent to? No.

Is your TWP nation your main nation? Yes(But all my puppets are currently in TWP too)