Foreign Affairs Needs You!, Sign-up as an TWP Ambassador

Westwind

• 1 month later...

If you are an ambassador who applied more than a year ago (and therefore not under the current constitution) you will need to reapply.

For the applications over the last 2 months:

I will assume the applications of URA, Medio, and Nox are withdrawn based on their appointments as Guardians and DAoWAA, respectively. If this is an incorrect assumption, please reapply here.

LS: if your application still stands, I hereby appoint you ambassador to The Pacific.

Fish: you are now officially TWP's ambassador to Union of Confederate Regions. 

Both LS and Fish: Please let the regions you are our representatives to know on their forums that you are now TWP ambassadors. I hope to have a Foreign Affairs Update ready soon for you both to post.

Simple Country: your application has been accepted. You are assigned to Osiris. Please join their forums (actually, I'm assuming you already have) and introduce yourself as TWP's ambassador. As I have told the others, I will soon have an update for you to post.

If you believe your level of NS activity is sufficient, you are also assigned to Unknown, where you will do the same. Please let me know if you accept or decline this second assignment.

Zeke: you are assigned to The North Pacific. Please join their forums and let them know you are TWP's ambassador. If you have any questions, PM me.

Big Bad Badger: You are assigned to The East Pacific. Your job for now will be the same as Zeke's.

These assignments are subject to change.

All ambassadors: Please repost the foreign update posted here: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=12&t=292096&p=24827100#p24827100and here:  in your assigned embassies.

• 3 weeks later...

To make the process of accepting applications somewhat easier for myself, please answer the following questions in in any applications:

Would you call TWP your home nation? If not, where?

Have you had previous ambassadorial or governmental experience, outside of TWP? What type and for whom?

Is there a specific region you wish to be sent to?

Is your TWP nation your main nation? If not, what is? (Link please.)

Any other questions about the application process, the duties of our ambassadors, or what the job would look like for you, can be PMed to me here on the forums.

I'd like join the Foreign Affairs as an Ambassador. I noticed TWP delegate has not posted an update in the LKE since Dec 2014 lol .-.

So if I may, I'd like to volunteer for that region and/or whatever else needs filling.  ^_^

I'd like join the Foreign Affairs as an Ambassador. I noticed TWP delegate has not posted an update in the LKE since Dec 2014 lol .-.

So if I may, I'd like to volunteer for that region and/or whatever else needs filling.  ^_^

First to us, then from us!

Nice.