The West Pacific Defense Alliance

Pestarzt

I am not familiar with the region either.  Perhaps they intend to defend us against some future, unseen threat.  Or maybe they are planning to oppose the ROTM.

Or perhaps they wish a distinction between the West Pacific and The West Pacific.  Time will tell. 

Nice spot, BTW.

With the exception of The Commonwealth of the Royal Australian Republic, TWPDA nations moved there about 3 hours ago.  To me it suggests a one-man band with 3 of the nations having been recently refounded in Lazarus just prior to moving to TWPDA.  I am left with the feeling that before too long there will be 'trouble at mill' since the region's name is TWPDA and not the WPDA.  Maybe someone should pay them a visit to 'case the joint'? 

Would this be an official or unofficial visit?  I have a youthful marionette who might be willing to 'mosey along' down the road. But, on the other hand I might give birth to a new one which could have "New Zealand" somewhere it its name. :) Let me think on it.

Interesting.  Everyone should send a puppet there.  Either they'll be happy, or try again with a different region.  Seem to be some experience to the player(s), setting Delegate permissions, embassy proposal from Pacific Freedom Fighters.  (There was once the old Freedom Fighters that had members of The Pacific Army living there)

I don't have puppets, all my NS nations have their own identity - one of the great advantages of a multiple split personality; however, to be more serious it does look to me as all the nations you speak-of have their origins in the fair hand of one person.  I don't think the regional title has any bearing on us.

(Note: If I am wrong, I shall eat my socks...a punishment which I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy!)

• 10 months later...