TWP Allies

HmmTEP is currently considering a more active military....Maybe a defense of local sovereignty Pact, and then a small scale war if we have interested members in both regions. Also maybe a system for solving disputes involving members of both regions.

So i have been warned that proposing a war, even a mutually agreed upon small scale war, with TWP might be fishing in dangerous waters. Please keep in mind I proposed a Defense of Local Sovereignty Pact FIRST...

Edited by heronlord

I was thinking something along the lines of:

Recognizing the Right of Local government, and acknowledging dominance of local culture the signatories of this treaty agree to:

Maintain a military capable of supporting a change of government in an allied Region

Provide military support and endorsement of Ally's Delegate if requested

Provide Intel and non Endorsement support in case of attack on Sovereignty of Allies delegate. (counter endo campaigns if there is a de endo attack on allies government)

Will publicly denounce any acts of member nations which infringe on Allies Sovereignty

I was thinking of something along those lines. I am gonna post this in TEP so i dont get lynched. Is there anything else that TWP thinks should be included in this Alliance? I was also considering a line allowing us to post ads for regional events on eachothers RMB but that probaly should be a different alliance.

Let me take a shot at formalizing those ideas a bit, and see what I come up with.

I don't see any problem with sharing interfeeder news on our RMB's.

BTW, can a Mod split this from the Allies thread into a TEP/TWP discussion thread? Thank ye.

The bealtaine accords are an interesting support of inter regional activity but seem to revolve mostly around the interactions between forums rather than RMB's

this is the text of my first draft at a inter regional ad alliance:

Whereas: GCR’s are the originators of all new nations, and

Whereas: GCR’s are a natural Hub for intersection of various forms of Gameplay / Roleplay, and

Whereas: RMB’s allow broad, convenient and open communications to member nations of a region, and

Whereas: All regions have the ability to suppress RMB posts that violate regional rules, and

Whereas: Allowing and promoting legal access to ones RMB supports the sovereign rights of member nations wishing to pursue involvement with other members of the interactive NS community, and

Whereas: Inter Regional Activities can be an extremely effective way to represent one’s native region, and to inspire activity in one’s native region

Therefore let it be resolved by this body here assembled that the region of TNP shall seek to incorporate RMB access into its alliances with other Regions.

Aye, agreed. Especially in an NS world full of UCR's that don't understand the nature of GCR's.

Quite right... over the next few weeks I'll be organising the department I've inherited, as I need to implement a few changes to policy - I'll be proposing treaties and alliances to my staff so you should be finding out more once I invite the foreign ambassadors to conference possibly in the next two weeks, or if not, in January. :)

*nods*

Aye, the holidays tend to put a kink in NS activity, but early December can work sometimes.

I think it's more likely to be in January, it'll give me time to sort everything out, hold the conferences I need to do and try and convince the Sepatarchy to pass the legislation I want it to.