Wyvern

Wyvern for Sergeant-at-Arms

Heyo! Wyvern here. I'm running for another term as Sergeant-at-Arms.

Now, I know what you're thinking. This guy's running again? Seriously? I know, I know, I must be crazy. But what can I say, I just can't stay away.
For those unaware what the SAA does, you should go read the Manners. Like really. Can't stress it enough. But to save time and the headache I'd get from the complaints here ya go :P:

• "A Sergeant-At-Arms will be an elected Deputy Minister by the Hall and will aid the Commander and inform the Hall of goings on in the military. Furthermore, the Sergeant-At-Arms will also work internally in The West Pacific to check for endorsement cap violators." 

Well why am I the man for the job you ask? 
I'll have served in The West Pacific Armed Forces for 3 years this December. I have experience in all kinds of operations and am more than happy to answer any questions that anyone has as it regards to R&D and the community. I've served as Sergeant-at-Arms before and have experience monitoring WA endorsements. Thankfully, with such active Guardians, TWP is an easy place to ensure regional security.

If I am elected once more, I will ensure regional security by following a standard protocol that will apply uniformly across all nations residing in TWP (with very few exceptions for trusted members by word of the delegate): 

1.  Endorsement cap violators are made aware of their violation first. This will usually be in the form of a telegram to the nation and possibly a message on Discord.
  2. If 24 hours go by from the point of contact without any signs of attempting to reduce their endorsement count or especially if the nation is endo-tarting, the nation will be reported to the Guardians.

Thank you for reading and if you have any questions you can reach me here through this thread or by Discord, where I'm online for too many hours of the day. :D