Exam period! Wish me luck guys. (I took repeat exams)

Takane

Update: Geography paper 1/2 finish. 

Tons of frick happened to me in just 1 hour.

The receipt for me to go to the examination hall got my name's wrong, my name doesn't show up at most of the examinee list for exam taking, tomorrow I have to call the examination council to properly change my name and had to pay the fine which equivalent to 12 dollars. It's their fault my name got wrong! Omg. Luckily my ID number is correct, if not, I pretty damn sure I'll get barred from taking the examination. Wasting my 200 dollars. 

Tomorrow will be the deciding day if I can change my name and pay fine or they'll let me go through all the examination without changing it. Gonna change it fast.

Cheers!

Thankfully, all supervisor at the examination hall are very friendly, supportive and diligent helping me to solve the problems. Tomorrow after taking my next paper, I will immediately go to the nearest post office to pay for postage for my name's issue fine. Which I had to pay 12 dollars or more for postage. A small price to pay. Cannot be compare with my future.

But with that, the most pressing matter already been solved, almost. There's this one paper that I should know but not, it's geography again! But now involving a lot of sketching and making graph, statistics and such. Oh wow, I really grateful to my geography lecturer because he instantly agree to help me studying the said paper, because last year we hadn't learn it. 

I'm deeply appreciate with all of your wishes. Now I can study and focus for the exam without worrying that problems again. Thank you again guys.

Cheers!

Update: 

Tomorrow is the day! The said geography paper I'll be taking. Yesterday, no- last sunday, I just learned that it was actually a practical skills paper. Which all practicals in each semester that I take aggregated into one paper. Thank goodness I'm already taking it seriously because I thought it would be another thing that outside of my knowledge. With that, semester 3 paper will be finish by tomorrow and the next day will be semester 1 repeat.

Cheers!