Monthly Post and Question of Employment

North Roledol

Hello, fellow members of the West Pacific! I am writing this primarily because I want to keep my citizenship. However, I also had a genuine question.

So, these employment opportunities seem quite interesting, but the Forums section for the Employment Center contains little information, and I can not find anything about it on the TWP Board (Am I not looking in the right place?). I wanted to join the Armed Forces and Newspaper, but, as stated, I do not know how (or who to contact, for that matter). 

17 hours ago, North Roledol said:

Hello, fellow members of the West Pacific! I am writing this primarily because I want to keep my citizenship. However, I also had a genuine question.

So, these employment opportunities seem quite interesting, but the Forums section for the Employment Center contains little information, and I can not find anything about it on the TWP Board (Am I not looking in the right place?). I wanted to join the Armed Forces and Newspaper, but, as stated, I do not know how (or who to contact, for that matter). 

So You Want to Become a Raider: A Guide to Joining the West Pacific Armed Forces
By V. K. Wintony

So you want to become a raider, huh? Not sure where to start? Well lucky for you, this book guide will give you all the steps needed to begin your career, straight off! Let's waste no time, here are the instructions!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Getting Started

1. Sign up for an account on the LinkTWP forums and then fill out a Linkcitizen application and then an Linkenlistment form

2. Make at least five (5) new nations (which in raiding are referred to as puppets)

3. Move your puppets to Nihon

4. Apply your puppets to join the World Assembly (WA)

• You can only have ONE (1) puppet in the WA at any one time. Joining the WA with more than one nation will result in you being BANNED from joining the WA and from NationStates completely if such activities continue

• Apply does not mean Join: Apply means to click the "Apply to join" button on the WA page.

5. Either download discord Linkhere or use the Browser version of Discord Linkhere.

6. Join the following servers and post your main nation:
LinkHome Server and LinkMilitary Server

7. Be online on Discord during either of the two updates:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have any further questions I, or someone else, may assist you. I'm looking forward to your participation in the battlefield. o7

-Cdr. Victoria K. Wintony