Community of Order Under Pestarzt Party (C.O.U.P.)

Pestarzt

The C.O.U.P. is the WP equivalent of the Rent Is Too Damn Party that has a highly inconvenient acronym.

By this, I mean that it's easily the best group in the region.

C.O.U.P. has no political goals other than making Pestarzt into TWP's benevolent dictator and building of a massive army of elitists wielding monocles. It's also an anti-marsupial, anti-kudzu plant front. Its membership dislikes mass telegram spam as of August 10th, 2013. Pestarzt is neither for or against the WECA or the Opposition.

C.O.U.P. seeks to play the role of devil's advocate whenever possible, and also wishes to keep both WECA and the Opposition on their toes. We're a fun loving, satirical, and very capable bunch. If you want to say you are a COUPER, you should join us today.

As a note, members of WECA and the Opposition may join C.O.U.P. because it is open to everyone, just as our region is open to everyone. C.O.U.P. belongs to the people ... sometimes!  :lol:

JOIN TODAY!

j5jG9XN.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AGP is no marsupialist...

That's true, I just banjected one of them yesterday:  rock-wallaby

I happen to think Westwind is a fine Delegate.

You are very kind, thank you. :tiphat:

But I'd say that the goal of becoming TWP's benevolent dictator does not neccessarily require the Delegacy, and it's equally true that eventually there will be a Delegate after me.

the Rent Is Too Damn Party

:lol:  I was thinking of mentioning that we needed a Rent is Too Damn High Party in TWP. 

That's true, I just banjected one of them yesterday:  rock-wallaby

You are very kind, thank you. :tiphat:

But I'd say that the goal of becoming TWP's benevolent dictator does not neccessarily require the Delegacy, and it's equally true that eventually there will be a Delegate after me.

:lol:  I was thinking of mentioning that we needed a Rent is Too Damn High Party in TWP. 

Yes. I do not need to be delegate to be the unrivaled spiritual leader of our region, though I obviously would not complain if I ever became delegate. Unfortunately I doubt I could take on so much responsibility. I'm not sure how you manage to keep your screws on properly with so much authority.

We were in need of a Rent is Too Damn High Party, and I delivered. We will lower the rates!

May I inquire as to how serious this goal is?

It is very serious. I want to benevolently dictate to the minds, dreams, and goals of The West Pacific in the future.

AGP is no marsupialist...

Of course not. I am fond of Westwind and I am against marsupialists. I would not be here if AGP was a pouchy.

hahaha TSP is grumpy with everyone at the moment due to recent events...

While I share your distrust for marsupials, I happen to think Westwind is a fine Delegate.

I agree!

So does anyone want some patriotic pins, branded candy, or "I SUPPORT C.O.U.P." bumper stickers?

*hands out fliers*

Although I can't say that I'm a fan of dictators (I rarely trust them, they're usually crappy people in charge), the game mechanics don't really have room for democracy.  I stand neutral on the subject.

Interesting is one way to describe it. *chuckles*   TNP had just passed a new Constitution, after 6 months of glacial progress to get it done.  I helped Monte Ozarka write it.  The constitution placed the executive branch fully under the Delegate.  I won the Delegate elections, but when I closed the North Pacific Army (in order to replace it with a new army that would actually be active), they started fighting me.  When I moved to a new forum and replaced the constitution....that's when the real fun began. 

Guardian Punk Daddy was also a member of my TNP government, in Foreign Affairs. 

My title was The Crimson King of The Crimson Order, and I had declared war against inactivity in NS.  At that time, even NS Mods and Admins were largely inactive, which didn't bode well for NS.  By the end of my TNP Delegacy, the UN had become the WA, new features were being added to NS, and mods were responsive to requests again. (although unfortunately, it was also when Max announced NS2) I figured the Crimson Order was successful and had served it's purpose.

The only other Feeder delegate actively fighting the problems of inactivity at the time was TWP Delegate TAO.

My TNP Delegate nation was Lewis and Clark.

tnp_screenshot.jpg

Heh....no regional flags back then.....no active links in the WFE....old NS skin....no Security Council...