Tag..... you're it.

So I'm sitting and gazing at the region and see.....

"Tags: 5 others.Game Player, Founderless, Regional Government, Gargantuan, and World Assembly."

And that all seems fine.  But what do you think ?  These all seem to be appropriate for TWP, but maybe you have other ideas.  Maybe you feel we're too casual to be silly...... or not pro-communist enough to be anti-fascist.   Or maybe we should really add National Sovereigntist to the tags to help provide a clearer understanding of our respect for the rights of each nation.  Or....something else ?

You got tag ideas ?  I'd like to hear them.

From what I've seen our stance isn't so much so against NS Fascism that it warrants such a tag on our region. I'm not so sure of the tag 'Silly'. I think we're a tad more cereal than silly, to be honest. 

I'm also in favour of adding the Nat Sov tag. 

I think we should have an Anti NS Fascism (Nazi) tag if only for the reason of their incessant spamming and links to racist third party web pages.

Part of me thinks that some of these guys are actually "trolling", and this will only "feed" them.

Some of them are trolling, that's true.  But Tweedy is also correct that RL racist fascists are using NS to spread their poisonous ideologies.  Considering the impressionable minds on NS, I think that kind of propaganda needs to be pointed out and addressed.

I think we're a tad more cereal than silly

*chuckles*  That'sa cerious and hugh point.

I think anti-fascist in a way links to the national sovereignty thing - the WA are almost fascist in the way they demand I care for the environment and force laws down my throat ...I mean our throats. Or do I? I think I've lost what I was saying so I'm just going to stop here.

*nods*  It wasn't just our tag, but also our military actions against the Nazi regions, and our work with the other GCR's to get the Nazi Europe liberation passed.

I'll add the Nat Sov tag.  Are there any other thoughts on the Silly tag ?  It seems appropriate to me, given some of our RMB conversations, but if enough would like it dropped, I'll do that.

• 1 year later...

How about the Independent tag?

Although there's an argument to be made that TWP's flavor of independence is already covered by the Game Player tag, without the other political connotations attached to Independent. But it might be a discussion worth having.