Hello friends,

To those of you who may not know me, my name is Rizorien. I'm an active NS player who has rather recently gotten involved with the regional happenings of TWP. I've got a great enthusiasm for NS in general and want to help any way I can.  To those of you who do know me I suppose I can just say that Riz is back!

The Ministry of Education was started a few months ago by a well known guardian named Dali. Its purpose is to Educate and actively engage new players in the happenings of TWP. What you may not know is that I am the current Deputy Minister of said Ministry. I was present when the Ministry was formed and helped get if off of the ground, assisting and helping Dali brainstorm multiple ideas. I want to see the creative and intuitive vision that he started come to fruition. After all, we know how it all is. New players come here and are overwhelmed with all of our resources and things, often asking questions like"what do I do know" or "what's this". And oftentimes, they become so inundated with information that they quickly become stagnant and inactive, preferring a simpler way of doing things. Or just the opposite is that new players don't get enough information and aren't engaged enough. Sure RL has precedent but we need more active people! My goal is to get everybody involved with something, even if it's just something simple. How am I going to do that? Well, that's a good question. As I like to say, an educated person is an active person. If we can just provide a streamlined process to educate our new players on the history of our region and all of its laws and things, I truly believe we can show them why we are so enthusiastic about TWP! I have some great ideas floating around but one of them I believe will work is making a puppet nation with dispatches containing all of our relevant literature in a streamlined format for easy reading. I'm talking about archives, laws, timelines, things like that. Now that will be a huge project but with your guys support I'm sure I can pull it off! So who's with me? Are we going to sit around and let our "noobs" fall into the depths of ignorance and stagnation? Or will we raise up the next generation of TWPers who are actively engaged because of their stellar education? Feel free to comment if you have comments/question/hate mail/support!

:twpflag:

1 hour ago, Dilber said:

How would you popularize the puppet nation to make it known, or would it be more using that for TG campaigns?

Good question! So for starters I will see about putting the nation up on TWP's home page, if the Delegate and Guardians are okay with that. That way it will have maximum visibility for new people. And yes, the TG campaign is also an idea that I see as crucial to implementation if we are to have success getting new folks educated.