Sign in to follow this  
Dewilands

Davelands for Internal Affairs Minister

Hello my fellow (The) West Pacificans,

For the past 8+ months I have served as your Internal Affairs Minister. Initially, I was forced into the job when, as Delegate, my Internal Affairs Minister (and current opponent) abruptly resigned the position and left the region. However, since then I have grown to love the job and have tried to be as creative as possible with both old ideas and new ones.

I am a doer. It is easy for a creative mind to come up with lots of wonderful ideas but it takes a special kind of person to take those ideas, stick to it, and actually work at making those ideas come to life day in and day out.

That is what I have done.

Things like the Discord icon change, the Spotify Playlist, and the Holiday of the Day are all examples of occasional events from before my time that have become regular parts of life in the region. In addition, I have implemented a number of other activities, including; Secret Santa, Valentines Messages, Frightober Fest, the TWP Reading List, a bunch of new forum Spam games, multiple Sports Pick 'Em tournaments, and inter-regional events.

As always, I am here to serve my region.

Sign in to follow this