Sign in to follow this  
Bran Astor

Bran for IA

Hi! I'm Bran. I'm a Sasquatch and I make things.

What kind of things?

Why do I want to make more things?

• Dali and Kawaii tend to know what they're talking about
  • Halo says he wants me for the job. Who am I to deny my Delegate?

Wait a minute. Did you say you're a Sasquatch?

• Yup.

Okay...

• Okay.

One of the WA candidates, Denieria, stated they would be interested in working with IA for WA recruitment drives- is that something you would work with them on? If so, with your experience in IA what would such an idea look like to you? 

You see elements of that already exists in a number of items (past & present). Every dispatch, be it Coffee, WPBR, or tests, had direct mentions or links to an active WA endorsement campaign (Dave to 600 at the time). Additionally, the map (then and now) rewards WA involvement.

Additionally, we could see IA render support in the form of recruitment posters, such as the one under the spoiler.

Spoiler

image.png.7998e6b672927b9a9d734b1160844437.png

Another way, and one few seemed to take seriously in the past, is through map/logo/inkscape tutorials. WA members gain access to material on how to produce maps like the regional one.

Wow, that poster is something- it'd be very neat to see more like it.The WA members access to map making also sounds like an interesting direction. Would you see yourself helping to push that plan if both you and Denieria win?

Thank you for responding so quickly and I wish you luck o/ 

There are a couple projects I'm involved with outside IA's purview that will give support to increasing TWP's WA involvement and Halo's endo count. I'll be part of a push regardless of outcome.

Map-making tutorials are always available and used to have a private channel on the Discord server before the volunteers' interest waned. Three individuals have gone through either a Paint.net or an Inkscape track since then.

Sign in to follow this