Hey TWP, Danlina here

So I am here for one reason only, and it is to practice my diplomacy and politics skills for MUN (to whoever doesn't know what Model United Nations is, it's a program in highschool where you learn and practice debate as a UN delegate) so I'll be doing mainly foreign and military, though I'll try out internal too sometimes. Hoping to have fun here in TWP :twpflag:

A Model United Nations sounds like fun. Once upon a time long ago when I was in High School, there was a Student Congress that competed at Forensics meets across the state. I was the Lead of my school's House Delegation, and served as Presiding Officer most meets. It was a blast. Unfortunately, most meets were required to go by Sequential Debate rather than Open Debate - I performed better with Open Debate.  I remember writing Legislation on Decriminalization of Victimless Crimes and Judicial System Reform among others.

In NS, I would suggest participation in regional Legislatures/Assemblies, debates in the General Assembly/Security Council World Assembly forums ingame, and signing up as an Ambassador. 

Good luck to you, and welcome!