Sign in to follow this  
Overthinkers

Join the Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry!

Good morning, TWP! I'm Overthinkers, Minister of Recruitment and Citizenry, and I'm here to talk about what opportunities we have for willing citizens to get involved!

As a feeder, we get hundreds of new nations every day. So convincing people to join the region is not a high priority. However, very few of these people will become active, involved citizens. It is the Ministry of R&C's job to change that. Our mission is to show people just how much they're missing out by leaving or not getting involved, and once they show some interest, we seek to make sure they get any support they need to stay involved.

The duties and personnel of R&C will be divided into three categories, as follows:

Instigators

Instigators will keep an eye on the RMB for new nations. When newcomers say "hello", introduce themselves, ask questions, etc., an Instigator should be ready with an appropriate response. They will also telegram these new nations, welcoming them to TWP personally, establishing a relationship, and encouraging them to become citizens.

To prevent overwhelming people or having multiple R&C employees recruiting the same person, I will be coordinating to some extent offsite.

Integrators

When a new resident fills out the form to become a new citizen, they have the option to show their interest in one of TWP's various Ministries or services. Integrators will take this information and will message them through the forum with the info they need to join the services in which they have shown interest—whether it be giving the links to an application form or simply directing them to the appropriate Minister.

Integrators have perhaps the most tedious job, but the more people we have doing it, the less work it is for all of us.

Innovators

Innovators have the most abstract job in R&C. A job for people who are unable to spend a lot of time in game or on the forums, or even for people who are, the Innovators are responsible for inventing and executing new ideas to get people involved. They will keep in touch with the Minister to discuss any ideas they may have, and will also provide feedback on any ideas the Minister, another R&C employee, or any other citizen may have.

Innovators' work is not as concrete as the others, but if one joins the Innovators just to join R&C and doesn't contribute, I shall be very put out.

To join R&C, simply reply in his thread with the following information:

Nation name:
Discord username: [username#0000]
Interested in: [Instigators, Integrators, Innovators, or some combination thereof]
Typically available: [e.g. "weekday evenings" or something similar]

Thank you for taking the time to read my text wall and for your interest in R&C. o/