"Don't Forget. You're Here Forever."

Atlae

Greetings, fellow West Pacificans.

I've decided to take an extended break from NationStates. (I will make this post as short but informative as I can due to the Inverse Law of Retirement Posts.) As most of you know, I am a student (my grades are doing well this time around so far :) ) and that takes up a lot of my time, with homework and extracurriculars. The rest of my free time for a long time was put into NationStates. It's been an honor to serve among you all in government, in Discord conversation, and in TWPAF.

There are a few reasons why I decided to leave. One and obviously the most important is my time. As goes the old saying, "RL >>>>>>>>>>> NS." Furthermore, my interest in NS has been steadily decaying for a while. It certainly doesn't help with all the toxicity that is to be expected from an online community masquerading as a political simulator (though perhaps the toxicity was always there). If you want more details, feel free to DM me (although I will not respond as quickly as I used to).

I hope the TWPAF pirates will sail on to new seas! :TWPpiratewaveemote: It's been a pleasure with you all.