Granducato Toscana

Thanks a lot! Still investigating about this game and above all about the time it may takes in case I will create a discord account ;)

I would need your help. Since an hour I'm not able to login, this is the message:

Server Error! Sorry. We failed to connect you with the NationStates Metaverse.

This may be caused by temporary technical problems, bugs, or widespread political revolution.

Need to be worried? Thanks again

SSL handshake failed

Cloudflare is unable to establish an SSL connection to the origin server.

• Ray ID: 463231daf8cdbe48
  • Your IP address: ......
  • Error reference number: 525
  • Cloudflare Location: Milan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing that there will be a place to coordinate here in the forums, in the RMB and in Discord.  The trick in a large region like this is organization and heavy handed leadership.  Obey your orders.

In past years we have logged in as early as possible and begun researching a cure.  The Delegate will likely lock the borders.  If those two things happen as close to the start of the game as possible, the region stands a chance of making it into the top of the rankings of uninfected survivors.  We came very close to zero infection rate last year.

Once you have begun researching a cure, you will soon develop the ability to fire cure missiles at your fellow region mates.  There is a strategy to make this most effective.  However, since our Admin group likes to add surprises each year, last year's strategy may not be the most effective.  Watch your leadership group for direction and a list of targets.  The most important thing is to research a cure and keep curing your neighbors.  Do not research kill squads.  Killing zombies cuts down on the number of survivors in the final count.  You might find yourself kicked from the region, if you research tactical kill squads or embrace the hordes.  If this happens, you will be welcome back to the region after the event.  

One last thing; The event is for fun and will have no lasting effect on your nation.  So don't sweat it, if you can't participate or need to log out for long periods.  As long as you are researching the cure you will help the region reduce infection rates even if you can't log in again.