Sign in to follow this  
Wyvern

Wyvern for DMoFA

Hai dere! ^_^ Thanks for stopping by! If you don't know me, my name is Wyvern. This here is my campaign for Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs. If you're short on time, just skip down to the bottom, they'll be a tl;dr there. :)

I have experience in foreign affairs. I've had the pleasure of serving as ambassador to the Lone Wolves United, The New Inquisition, and our fellow GCR Balder. I've served as The West Pacific's DMoFA for 3 terms and am the incumbent candidate (big words sound fancy but basically I was the most recent Dep). I have experience in writing the monthly foreign updates and have created a sys it.

In this term, I'd like to continue a project the my predecessor started. I'd like to compile a system of dispatches with guides about foreign affairs in order to help newer diplomats.

If anyone has any questions about me or about the system, please ask. I'll do my best to lay it out! :D

tl;dr: I've done some stuff, been around for a bit, ask me some questions!

This question is for both candidates. As per the Manners, the "elected deputy minister... will assist in day-to-day operations of the Ambassadorial corp and report back to the Hall any news necessary." Do you feel that deputies as of late have been providing the Hall with "any news necessary"? Do you feel more can be done to inform us about FA activities, or do you feel that the level of communication at this point is adequate?