16 minutes ago, Bran Astor said:

Yes, I can answer your questions. 

I have plenty of experience. 

I have good plans for this region. 

Can you please clarify your steps and give us a deeper explanation? If you're the only candidate running, then the public should, at least, know the candidate's plans and experience in full detail.

I think it's a damn shame there is only one candidate. Frankly, this is a failure of the community and you all should be a little embarrassed.

- I have played NS for 10 years as of last December. The majority of that time was spent focused on RP and content creation. 

- I have been Magister, Arbiter, Viceroy Designee, Chancellor of the University of the East Pacific, Minister of Culture & Education, and Vizier in TEP.

- I served as Grand Chancellor of the Kingdom of Alexandria, as well as Warden of the North and Margrave of Wintergarde. My principle role was worldbuilder and system designer.

- I currently hold the title of Guardian in TWP and am the Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs. You can see my work everywhere. I have created several Discord server icons, regional flags, regional seal (including personalized variations), custom vinyl decals, the regional map, a number of TWPAF recruitment posters, several variations of TWPAF rank insignias, a propaganda campaign against KoGB, host trivia on VC, a mostly completed season of Drunken Monkey Fight Club, Regional Topographic, and all logos used by Coffee of the Day's daily dispatches. 

- I won the Bytecoin April Fool's event and orchestrated one of TEP's most successful Z-Day runs (if not the most successful).

The plan is pretty simple: 

1. fire all current IA-flagged individuals

2. Select people who want to show up, put in the hours, and create a coherent regional image from server icons to RMB notifications.

3. Prepare the next generation of content creators and show them culture is the cornerstone of NS gameplay and can be used to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of sibling ministries. 

An impressive resume, to be sure. An entire decade of experience with large parts of it that favor your campaign goals. 

Your plan seems simple. A bit too simple. Is there any plans moving forward with the RP map as well as other potential projects you like to invest in?

2 hours ago, Willania Imperium said:

An impressive resume, to be sure. An entire decade of experience with large parts of it that favor your campaign goals. 

Your plan seems simple. A bit too simple. Is there any plans moving forward with the RP map as well as other potential projects you like to invest in?

In regard to moving RP forward I think the best thing that can be done would be pushing the community even more to develop their nations' stories and backgrounds. as there is only so much that can be done from the top! 

That said, I have already voted but I would like to ask Bran- are any lessons you bring forward from your time as Deputy Minister? How do you plan on implementing them?

Will, you have a map. You have a national statistics spreadsheet. You have a remodeled RP forum. You incentives by way of stat bonuses and a monthly magazine cover. What more are you expecting me to do for you in terms of roleplay? I've brought you to water, now drink you silly horse.

16 hours ago, Bran Astor said:

I think it's a damn shame there is only one candidate. Frankly, this is a failure of the community and you all should be a little embarrassed.

Damn, if I knew that we would be shamed for it, I would've thought twice before declining my nomination :P