Big Bad Badger

Badger For Minister of Recruitment and Citzenry

Greetings fellow Hall of Nations members!

This past term as your Minister of Recruitment and Citizenry I have focused on getting this Ministry off the ground after witnessing it flounder.  After acquiring a script, I have now made citizenship audits a very simple task.  During my term I competed two of them.  Each time reminding nations to maintain citizenry requirements.  I have refined our citizenry application by utilizing a very user friendly Google form to help us with the task of keeping track of applicants.  I have started a new program enlisting TWP members as greeters for our newly formed nations, assisting them with questions and being a friendly face for them to get to know and become engaged in TWP.  Today I am proud to say that we have 5 greeters working hard for us.  And perhaps my most proud achievement of this term, I have engaged in an aggressive WA membership and endorsement campaign.  I am happy to say that Davelands has increased his endorsements from 411to 565 because of the push that I have engineered!

This term I look to increase our greeters and their activity as well as install data collection so we can see the results of their work.  I will also continue to keep our citizenship updated and active!  Furthermore, I will work tirelessly towards my goal of getting Dave to 600 endorsements.  I vow that if you vote for me, I will keep this ministry active and an important part in the growth of our region!

Having said this, I am looking to step aside as Minister if there is and competent individual looking to prove themselves in the region.  I would be willing to work with that person to help person maintain the growth that I achieved and assist them in reaching new heights. So if you are interested in learning this position, please let me know and we can talk about you becoming an assistant minister should I be elected.

Thank you for your vote!

6 hours ago, Willania Imperium said:

I can definitely say that we're lucky to have you as a single candidate. Full support.

While Badger is amazingly good at every job he takes on, I do not agree with your statement.

Competition breeds ideas and forces the incumbent to self-assess. Look no further than the Minister of WAA nominations to see what a second candidate has brought to the process. Also, having a candidate that nobody feels they stand a chance against can lead to lethargy.

I would much rather have competition for each elected office. It shows that people are engaged.

18 minutes ago, Davelands said:

While Badger is amazingly good at every job he takes on, I do not agree with your statement.

Competition breeds ideas and forces the incumbent to self-assess. Look no further than the Minister of WAA nominations to see what a second candidate has brought to the process. Also, having a candidate that nobody feels they stand a chance against can lead to lethargy.

I would much rather have competition for each elected office. It shows that people are engaged.

I cannot help but agree with Dave. The very point of democracy is competition. If there is no competition then the incumbent won't be able to see his flaws and correct them.

Apart from that, @Big Bad Badger your speech is very good, you have done a great job as Minister of Recruitment and Citizenry, and I would like to see you maintaining that minister's portfolio. As a result, I totally support you.