[DRAFT] Condemn Queen Yuno

Atlae

Hi guys, I'm supposed to be on LOA right now, but with school wrapping up for the year, I think I can squeeze just a tiny bit of time for this pet project. I don't foresee myself doing anything NS-related besides this, although I am excited for it.

This is meant to be somewhat satirical, but I do want it submitted. Constructive criticism is much appreciated.

Without further ado, here it is!

Security Council Proposal

Condemn Queen Yuno

condemn.pngA resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: - Select Category -CommendationCondemnationLiberation

Nominee: queen_yuno__884185t2.jpgQueen YunoChange

Proposed by: The Atlae Isles

Draft 1.3

The Security Council,

ABHORRED by the raiding activities of queen_yuno__884185t2.jpgQueen Yuno, through their current and former involvements, among others, in The Black Hawks, HYDRA Command, Firehelm, Yuno, Kawaii, Lone Wolves United, Osiris’ Sekhmet Legion, The Invaders, The West Pacific Armed Forces, LILY, and The East Pacific Sovereign Army, which they presently command, in directly destroying countless regional communities,

CAUTIONS against the false sense of security that the self-proclaimed Loligarch has lulled into many while queen_yuno__884185t2.jpgQueen Yuno plotted to destroy countless more regional communities through deception,

APPALLED by the deceit which Queen Yuno has employed to gain high-ranking positions within countless regions, threatening said regions with invasion and their attempts to destroy large regions from within,

ASTONISHED at the significant damage done by queen_yuno__884185t2.jpgQueen Yuno and its network of puppet governments (often with the name Yuno) thereof in the following regions, among others, which took the fatal mistake of letting Queen Yuno in the high ranks of their regional governments:

• The West Pacific, where queen_yuno__884185t2.jpgQueen Yuno, controlling the government of yuno_owl__144062t2.jpgYuno Owl, turned The West Pacific Armed Forces (TWPAF) into a formidable raider army designed to do Yuno’s bidding; Yuno Owl’s legacy can still be seen with its successors and students of Yuno kawaii_village__10404t2.jpgKawaii Village and altincredible__116674t2.jpgAltincredible,

• The South Pacific, where under the puppet of yun__812937t2.jpgYun (with the help of fellow puppet Defaultt2.pngElerivyn), Yuno, as Minister of Military Affairs, subjected the South Pacific Special Forces (SPSF) to raider infiltration,

• The East Pacific, where under the puppet of Cynthia, Yuno served as Arbiter, a judge on the East Pacifican court, where they used their influence to strip citizenships from countless East Pacificans; and under the main nation of queen_yuno__884185t2.jpgQueen Yuno, which beat long-time natives the_oan_isles__246390t2.pngThe Oan Isles and aelitia__711662t2.pngAelitia in an election to fill mexregiona__307884t2.pngMexregiona’s seat as Delegate-elect, the regional population ballooned to catastrophic proportions due to a ban on emigration, had its Sovereign Army seized by the Delegate, and parts of the East Pacific Executive were revived to spread the propaganda of the Loligarchy; denizens have been subjected to tyrannical rule through “public service announcements” which bombard the region constantly, greater levels of endorsement inequality after the general endorsement cap was raised from 150 to 200, and the iron fist which Yuno has used to consolidate their rule and greatly surpass the endorsement counts of previous East Pacifican Delegates,

MILDLY ANNOYED, per the precedent set by SC #1, by the hideous shades of eye-searing hot pink and anime that Queen Yuno has flooded the East Pacific and numerous nameless raid victims with, much to the dismay of non-PsychoQueendoms everywhere,

SEEKING to warn other regions of this interregional menace,

Hereby CONDEMNS queen_yuno__884185t2.jpgThe 愛 Pink-haired PsychoQueendom of Queen Yuno. 

P.S.: Replies in IC or OOC are fine by me.

6 hours ago, Atlae said:

NOTING, per the precedent set by SC #1, the hideous shades of eye-searing hot pink and anime that Queen Yuno has flooded the East Pacific and numerous nameless raid victims with, much to the dismay of non-PsychoQueendoms everywhere,

Without a doubt the most abhorrent and condemn-worthy behavior displayed by this personified public menace!

6 hours ago, Atlae said:

DISTRAUGHT by the PsychoQueendom’s refusal to give up their raiding activity,

As far as I understand it (from my admittedly very limited point of view), Yuno is taking a pause from raiding at the moment. Do you want to submit this if/when Yuno continues raiding actively? Or could this be redrafted a bit along the lines of 'Yuno may look like taking a pause, but surely they are carrying out nefarious plans in the background and will emerge an even greater raider and threat to the security of us all! Be warned, it's a trap!!'

Overall very nicely written. I like the lighthearted tone.

I like Arontania's suggestion of puffing out the verbiage with the tongue-in-cheek addition of "further plans in the background... " Not sure whether any delay to await further raiding activity by Yuno would help or hinder the SC Proposal.  Strike while the iron is hot!

25 minutes ago, Tretroid said:

I know that, while serving as Delegate of TEP, Yuno is currently WA locked, and can't raid for the time being.

How about "DISTRAUGHT by the PsychoQueendom’s refusal to give up their support of raiding,"?

Thanks! I have to admit, that was a hard part to replace. :P

Now to address Arotania's thing about plotting, I have now added the new "CAUTIONS" clause. Hope it works! :)

As much as I'd love to contribute to any draft that gets posted here, my relative inexperience in Gameplay and in the SC means that I'm not well-suited to advise in such matters. That said, in the spirit of humour, I'd personally replace 'NOTING' with 'MILDLY ANNOYED', though the decision is entirely yours.

On 12/24/2017 at 12:56 AM, Tretroid said:

I know that, while serving as Delegate of TEP, Yuno is currently WA locked, and can't raid for the time being.

How about "DISTRAUGHT by the PsychoQueendom’s refusal to give up their support of raiding,"?

What does "WA locked" mean? What does this do to prevent raiding?

6 hours ago, k1213693 said:

What does "WA locked" mean? What does this do to prevent raiding?

"WA locked" means that, for whatever reason (e.g. being the elected Delegate), a player must keep their WA membership restricted to a specific nation. Thus, they cannot use WA puppets, which are necessary for raiding.