Goodbye, NS (hopefully temporary)

Atlae

Hello. I know you’re all happy and stuff over the coming holidays, but I have some grave news to report.

As you all know, it’s been a while since I joined TWP. It gave me great experiences, some of which I spent a lot of my time on. It is that which I have bad news on.

It turns out all that time I spent in NS was really starting to detract from school and other stuff that was in hindsight more important than my work on NS. In fact, in hindsight, I probably spent way too much time on this post, too.

Anyway, keeping it simple from now on. I hereby resign from TWPAF, DMoFA, and Deputy Speaker. I'm sorry, OT, for resigning less than 48(?) hours after I assumed my position, but c'est la vie.

I do hope that my absence won’t take away much of the momentum in FA or TWPAF, and I totally understand if Bran wishes to erase my country or something since I won’t be RPing for the next few months. Hopefully, I can earn back my RP stuff.

I loved working in TWPAF with you: Altino, OT, Laur, Strat, among others. I'm sorry that I have to stop raiding, but my schedule won't allow that for the time being.

An ETA for my return should be probably sometime next year. Best case scenario is February-Marchish, if it comes to the worst, see you in June.

Bye. And hail TWP. :twpflag::TWPpiratewaveemote:

(Which assumes, of course, that I won’t be going back on my word and coming back early. If I do, do me a favor and tell me I have work to do. I’ll understand.)

Altae, you have to do what you have to do... as others have said, most of us probably spend too much time on NS because it can become addictive.  You have done a tremendous job for TWP in many areas and we wish you a speedy return, but only WHEN you feel comfortable to do so. Great to see that you will retain your map place. 

• 1 month later...