Do You Do Flags?

Altino

Does anyone here make really good flags? TWPAF is hosting a Halloween Costume Contest in R/D this year (see: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=391428&start=75#p32660208) and we need some flags made for our tags. Our two teams arrr (sorry Peter) @Overthinkers and @Big Bad Badger. They can use whatever flags they want to, but I'd like to give them some options. Spooky flags would be best. We've already got a couple flags from Yy4u. I'm thinking like pirate themed or maybe even themed after the scary zombies that we all are before we've had our morning coffee would be good. 

Also, if any of you are brilliant either WFEs or dispatches, that would also be helpful. I can give you flags as inspiration for them... after we actually make sure we have flags :P I'd do it myself, but I don't feel like that's fair, as I'm organizing the event so I already know what a lot of other orgs/teams are doing  

We've got RSVPs from Balder, KGB, EPSA, TSH, Osiris, UDS, and TBH, so we've got a fair amount of competition on our hands. 

Thanks!