Treachery From The Kingdom of Great Britain

Big Bad Badger

Greetings TWP,

Today I want to make the region aware of a situation that came up earlier this week after I had our treaty with the Kingdom of Great Britain repealed and our embassy withdrawn.  The King and his Curia have threatened TWP and Osiris with war, intend to see our downfall.  Furthermore, they have attempted to undermine Europeia.

Several months ago it was discovered that the King Alexander, who otherwise goes by Don, is a pathological liar IC and OOC and an all around manipulative bastard.  He lied about RL situations in order to gain sympathy and manipulate people in his region.  This caused myself and others to leave the region and disassociate ourselves from KGB.  However, we still had this treaty; which I was ok with provided more lies and deceit didn't surface.  A few weeks ago it was discovered that Don was bringing back into KGB a nation known for harassing and bullying behavior who penned this apology letter:  https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=421555   Knowing first hand what had occurred, I could not in good faith allow TWP to be associated with this individual or any region that harbors him.  So after discussing this with the guardians, I decided to act quickly and dissolve our relationship with KGB.

Earlier this week, one of our operatives sent me a long line of logs.  The relevant ones can be found here:  https://imgur.com/a/MZm7P

After laughing voraciously at their thinking that they could coup TWP, I informed our friends in Europeia, Vice Chancellor Brunhilde and director of intel NES of the potential security breech.  They have made sure that Europeia is secure.  The newly elected President, Cat has decided to step down for her part in this.  

When these logs became public a few hours ago, the king has decided to abdicate the throne and quit NS.  Don being a manipulative liar, I am sure will resurface soon.  When he does, I ask that you remember what he has said about TWP and the intentions of his council.  

None of these people:  Don Mountbatten (former king Alexander), Victor Lancaster (the new king William Victor I), Charles Lancaster, Cephal (Cornelius Tallyrand), and John Mountbatten should be forgotten for their role in attempting to subvert TWP and our allies.  We will not work with KGB or the above individuals in any fashion.  I would ask our allies to do the same.  They are not to be trusted!

When I first began diplomacy with KGB last spring, I was pleasantly surprised by the terrific people in the region.  Many of them have chosen to come to TWP over the past few months to see what we have going on here, even becoming actively involved in our TWP community.  Several were actively involved in getting this information to me as they understood the King was making poor choices.  Those of you who have come here from KGB, I hold no ill will towards any of you and ask TWP to do the same.  However, the individuals with the King in the Curia; I do hold you responsible for your statements and actions.

Hail TWP!

Badger

I would be surprised, but I've known Don for five years, so I'm not surprised.

This was a good statement, but I do hope the upstanding people who are involved in KoGB will reevaluate their participation. I don't hold any ill will toward them either, but after all of this it's pretty difficult to justify citizens of KoGB remaining in the regions that have been threatened by their King and Curia. It's a time for choosing.

26 minutes ago, Overthinkers said:

A little confused by the IC/OOC line here, but thanks for the update. Glad this surfaced before it was too late.

And just how do they expect to coup TWP? Fake news and alternative facts?

8 minutes ago, JJ Douglas said:

I can confirm this is a speciality of theirs.

I am quoting this from someone else:  "

That's basically Don's MO, if you haven't noticed. To ingratiate with women in a blurry IC/OOC way

Don has that MO of getting close to girls and creating apologist, sychopants, etc that are blind to his flaws or willfully ignore them. and Men in a different way."

1 hour ago, Big Bad Badger said:

Don has that MO of getting close to girls and creating apologist, sychopants, etc that are blind to his flaws or willfully ignore them. and Men in a different way."

Reminds me of another player that's made himself persona non grata most everywhere.  That sort of thing cannot be tolerated.

Its sad that this happend.

I still have no words.... People like this, cant just ask for loyals if they are not loyal to their "Friends".
Sad, we can say that this is a game, but being a text-rp game, they showed off how their daily happends and how they think.

"Oups I screw it, oh doesnt matter, NEXT" is not the Idea how I work. In the world that I live, this is the main reason why my location is into corruption.
Now I am FOR REAL Disappointed... and touched... and mad. Very Mad....

Bloody knew the British couldn't be trusted.

They even like tea instead of coffee! Who does that?

But in all seriousness, this is a disgusting piece of news from the KoGB. It's an embarrassment that a region has such a horrendous bastard as a leader. To have a leader plan such a thing is bad enough, but to have a council plan this out, along with a leader from another region is just horrendous. I am glad to hear that bastard king has left the  throne, but I say it's best we keep tabs on him in case he tries anything sneaky. A bad seed like him will surely plan something out. 

7 hours ago, Cormac said:

I would be surprised, but I've known Don for five years, so I'm not surprised.

This was a good statement, but I do hope the upstanding people who are involved in KoGB will reevaluate their participation. I don't hold any ill will toward them either, but after all of this it's pretty difficult to justify citizens of KoGB remaining in the regions that have been threatened by their King and Curia. It's a time for choosing.

I am one of those KoGB citizens staying in the region. I have strong faith that the region will be restored. I will be maintaining my citizenship in Europeia and TWP throughout all of this. If you were able to see the things that have already been fixed in the region, you would understand why I feel the region still has a chance.

Wow. I can't take any more breaks! Exciting stuff happens when I'm busy!:P:D

That's unacceptable in any way, shape, or form. I haven't been here long enough to know this "Don" guy, but fronot the other comments on here, it sounds like I'm not missing much. If I may ask, however, what are we going to do about this, if anything? Just ban them?

*sinks down from being new and embarrassed and not knowing*

Thank you for notifying us, Badger. Glad to know about this stuff!

All hail TWP!:twpflag:

Well, Victor Lancaster, the recently former new king of KoGB, has just announced that he has abdicated the throne and is retiring NS. In a bitter and petty statement, he curses our region and the regions of Europeia and Osiris for "always wanted KoGB dead" and that now, due to the recent scandal, it might happen. He wishes our region to become "surpassed" by KoGB and "left in the dirt" by them. 

To JJ, Cat, and our dear Altino, he slandered them as "backstabbers," declaring that they "played your roles perfectly and showed loyalty only to your own self-interest." He calls them "too petty" to be given a sincere apology and bitterly wishes them "satisfied with their betrayal and cons."

Not only that, but the new king, Gilead Eriksen (King Henry IX), has Constantine Evereux, a harassing and bullying nation with several disgusting acts on his record, formally re-accepted back in. But, he also claimed that it was believed that Evereux has been a "target of a conspiracy by Europeia, The West Pacific, and others" as well as been "threatened a complete blacklist of the KoGB unless he was removed."