Board of Questions FAQ!

Fujai

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Board of Questions FAQ!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you will find answers to many common questions and links to more information than you wanted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Common Questions:

• What is NationStates?

• Well...It's a nation simulation game where you respond to issues to mold your country and interact with the players and regions around you.

• Can I declare war on someone?

• No, this is not a war game.

• What region am I in?

• You're in The West Pacific! Commonly known as the Best Pacific, we have all that you could ever want in a region, so stick around and find out!

• Who and what is a Delegate?

• Our Delegate is Big Bad Badger. He is the leader of our region.

• What's the government like?

• The West Pacific (TWP) is a meritocracy. This means that if you work hard and show that you can do well, you will advance in rank. Our region is headed by the Delegate, who is assisted by his/her Guardians. The Delegate is free to choose their own Guardians and a successor at any time. We have a legislature called the Hall of Nations that is headed by a Speaker. There are multiple Ministries, including Foreign Affairs, Internal Affairs, WA Affairs, Military, and Recruitment and Citizenry. Some Ministers are elected and some are not, our "constitution" is viewable here.

• I like roleplay, do you have that?

• We sure do! We especially like pen and paper RPGs here in TWP, but we have a roleplay channel on our Discord server, a factbook encyclopedia, nation RP, and much more on our forums!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Information Links!

Guides:

TWP Government:

TWP Stuff:

General NS Stuff:

World Assembly:

I'm sure I missed tons of useful things, please send me a PM/TG so I can add things.

oHmXA5n.png  ZN3jA7T.png