200th Day Address

Important Announcement from the Office of the Delegate

Ladies, gentlemen, wild animals and creatures of all types,

Today is my 200th day as the Delegate of The West Pacific!  We are now the 3rd largest region in the game!  I want to thank you all for the privilege of serving the region in this role.  I appreciate each of you for your confidence in me!  Throughout my 200 days, I have worked hard to place TWP in the spotlight deserving of a region of this quality for all of the NSverse to look at and envy!

I have always said that the number one resource of The West Pacific is great creative, snarky, and hardworking people of the region.  I have been lucky enough to be surrounded by the best group of people a no0b Delegate could hope for.  I would like to thank the guardians for their assistance and guidance in assisting me in developing and establishing plans for the betterment of the region.  The seven of you have provided me with so much and without you TWP, nor I, could not be successful.  

I would like to thank the members of my NS family, House Rahl for their support, mentorship and guidance!  Contrary to the belief of some, they never have imposed or dictated business here, moreover respect and collegiality of this group as well as their experience is what makes their brilliance!  Rather they have empowered me with the knowledge and confidence to be a Delegate and lead the region.  Without the people around me, whether it be the former Delegates and Guardians of TWP or House Rahl this job would not be nearly as much fun nor would TWP be the shining star and leader in the NSverse!

On a personal note, I would like to welcome my NS bride-to-be to the region @bellahtrix!  She goes by the name Rigel on our forum and discord server.  She has been a member of KGB and Exodus before joining us here in TWP.  We will be married on 4/28.  There will be more details in the forum.  I hope that you will all welcome her to the region!

When I first became Delegate I said that activity was going to be my first and foremost priority.  I am proud to say that our regional forum, discord server and RMB are brimming with activity.  Our foreign affairs, internal affairs, and military were three aspects I was going to focus on to help build activity.  Today each of these areas is having immense success.

Through a stroke of luck or genius, I was able to procure four of the best, hardest working NS’ers in the game to takeover these endeavors (@yuno_owl, @davelands, @doppio_giudici and @theparis)  and I am forever indebted to you for making me look good as the region swells with activity in all of her platforms.

Each of these ministers have worked their tails off for you the citizens of The West Pacific!  Our foreign affairs have become one of the largest webs of information and outreach in the NSverse under the guidance of @Davelands.  I am proud to say we have opened up new relationships and treaties with a number of regions including the relationship I am proudest of The Kingdom of Great Britain.   Meanwhile we have expanded relations and activities with old friends in regions like The Pacific and Osiris.  Furthermore, we have worked to diligently to provide stability and leadership in several organizations we belong in the GCR Sovereignty Accords and CAIN.

Our military has been bustling with activity ever since @yuno_owl came on board to provide her leadership.  Our numbers of soldiers are at an all-time high.  We are operating on nearly every update leading operations and providing support for our friends and allies.  The work she has done in recruiting and keep active this force is to be commended!  I am so proud of TWPAF, their capabilities and knowledge.  We will flex our muscle to set foreign affairs policy, protect our allies, or smite those who attempt to harm TWP!

Internal affairs is the ministry that I see the most work in because of the hustle and creativity of the co-ministers:  @doppio_giudici and @theparis.  We have always joked that TWP was the place for RP to die.  These two have done a tremendous job in changing that fact and developing opportunities for RP in discord and the forum.  They recruited players from other regions to help and play.  The newspaper continues to thrive and our newly developed TWP radio is expanding.  Our internal affairs went from one of the most forgotten about aspects of TWP to a healthy thriving and contributing member.

All of these things have made a mark in the greater NSverse for TWP!  We are gaining experienced members of NS from a multitude of regions that are coming here to be a part of our activity!  We are now 3rd most in the world in population!

I am excited about the work done here in the last 200 days.  However, I am more excited about our future. Looking forward to our next 200 days I am anxious to see our activity continue across the board as we build a better and stronger standing for TWP becoming the type of region that others look to for inspiration, leadership, and action!  I am looking forward to the work of The Hall of Nations as we work together to forge the future of The West Pacific!  

As I have said in the past, young nations I challenge you to make a difference in your region.  Join the Hall of Nations!  Join one of the ministries!  Veteran nations I challenge you to find a place where you can assist to make TWP the greatest, most powerful region in the game!

We have many exciting opportunities for nations looking to get involved in any aspect of the region.  Please TG the respective ministers to find out what you can do to help TWP achieve.

Together we can be Brilliant!  

tl:dr

the-dude-twp-is-great-fuckin-a-man.jpg.fa26f73fc2138d6395a8b066d4043daf.jpg

big-lebowski-the-badger-abides.jpg.eaf8d316af3f3e9e36416ba598890966.jpg