Name change request

9 hours ago, Fujai said:

I may be mistaken, but I think you can change your display name from your account settings.

Yeah, I thought that was possible as well. Usually it's just an admin CP request but I can't seem to find that, so I was told to post here :)

4 hours ago, Scodarat said:

Yeah, I thought that was possible as well. Usually it's just an admin CP request but I can't seem to find that, so I was told to post here :)

In order to have successfully completed the immediate change of your display name you shall first need to start of by navigating to the top right portion of your screen where you see both your current display name and user profile icon. What you will need to do is click that, and then follow the dropdown menu it presents to you, selecting "Account Settings" under the "Settings" sub-header. After having selected that option, look towards the right of your display to a place that should have the heading of "Other Settings". Looking directly under that it'll be the second option titled "Edit Profile". From that, just edit your display name, typing in your preferred name as "Nordic Arbor". Confirm it, and there you go, you're set! :) 

EDIT: Or not?! Apparently that'll only allow you to change your member title.... :/ My bad. 

Name has been changed.

We don't let users change their member names here at will so that they aren't constantly changing.  Additionally, having the requests in the forums allows any member to be able to see a name chance if they're wondering why suddenly they don't recognize the poster of a bunch of posts.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Qaweritoyu said:

May I be called Qaweritoyu, please, considered having my email on display for all to see is not going to end well. I am Qaweritoyu in TSP.

@Winnipeg or @Darkesia (or any admin) sincere apologies for the ping, but if it is possible to make this change Qaz would greatly appreciate it. 

Edited by Winnipeg
Removed the player's email from the quote tag.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
23 hours ago, 1416745@protonmail.com said:

Dear Administrators,

Please may I change my name from the email I use exclusively for NationStates to "BrightbayUniversity"?

I incorrectly entered the email address instead of my main nation.

Thank you.

Done :)

• 1 month later...