Well, Hello there!!

Hi guys! I'm Rigel, and a few of you probably know me as either that or Victoria. I'm most commonly known from KGB and Exodus. And I've been playing NationStates since July of 2016 And have never been in a GCR before. But theres a first time for everything, yeah?

So... A bit about me. I enjoy RP, and I like the culture aspect of the game. I've been involved in quite a few of the festivals that KGB has put on and I love doing it. 

RL me is a huge nerd, I love music and video games, Comic books and Superhero Movies are my go to. And I love making friends and I promise I'm a pretty decent person. 

I also really enjoy making and designing flags for my friends. If you'd like to see some of my work, just hit me up! My inbox is always open! 

I can't wait to make a home here in TWP!!

~Rigel

15 hours ago, Small Huts said:

Nice to make your acquaintance, Rigel.

I'd be interested to know what your thoughts are on the impending JLA and Wonder Woman movies.

Also, have you been reading Saga? I was but stopped recently. I'll probably catch back up again soon.

I'm not a big DC fan. But Wonder Woman is a wonderful Comic series. 

I'm much more a Marvel Fangirl. I love Captain America and The Winter Soldier. They've always been my favorite duo, ever since I was a child and my dad brought home my first Cap comic XD

12 hours ago, Big Bad Badger said:

Hey there!

So glad that you are here. If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know!

I'm glad to be here, And I most certainly will, Badger XD

19 hours ago, Rigel said:

Hi guys! I'm Rigel, and a few of you probably know me as either that or Victoria. I'm most commonly known from KGB and Exodus. And I've been playing NationStates since July of 2016 And have never been in a GCR before. But theres a first time for everything, yeah?

So... A bit about me. I enjoy RP, and I like the culture aspect of the game. I've been involved in quite a few of the festivals that KGB has put on and I love doing it. 

RL me is a huge nerd, I love music and video games, Comic books and Superhero Movies are my go to. And I love making friends and I promise I'm a pretty decent person. 

I also really enjoy making and designing flags for my friends. If you'd like to see some of my work, just hit me up! My inbox is always open! 

I can't wait to make a home here in TWP!!

~Rigel

*Rubs chin and plans to make the best use of this "Huge Nerd" who "Likes RP".

Hey there stranger! What did you say your name was again? Rigel?! Hm, that does indeed sound familiar :P Oh, and The Kingdom Of Great Britain?! Yeah, I know that place decently well. Does my face ring any bells? I feel as though we may have met...

(In all seriousness: Welcome to The West Pacific! :) ) o/ West Pacific is best Pacific!