Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: The People's Republic of Bronfland
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The People's Republic of Bronfland 

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none 

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[ x] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 
[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                        
[x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, The People's Premier, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Infinitya

World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Any

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Any

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Infinitya, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Tyrannim
World Assembly (WA) Nation: None

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: My old nation, Aethras

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP, ADL (Anti-Democracy League)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: ADL, The Iron Alliance

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                  [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Tyrannim, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Numpties
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Numpties

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

I, Numpties, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Dominion of Moreloth
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Dominion of Moreloth
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None.

[x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, Moreloth, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

43 minutes ago, Davelands said:

Numpties... Really, it took you this long? Approved and welcome....

<snip>

**  Blush  ** Err yeah, I tend not to stray away from the RMB. I only found this external Forum as you had posted a link to the the adjudication process and final decision for the appeal of a banjection. So I have you to thank for my gaining TWP Citizenship :-) I went to the Discord once too. 

** Happy to provide entertainment on the TWP RMB  **

Thanks again!!

N.

Nation in The West Pacific: the royalist lowlands
World Assembly (WA) Nation: the royalist lowlands

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Royal Chaos, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Abcba

World Assembly (WA) Nation: Wealdan but changes according to raids.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Wealdan, Monks of Liberty

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 

[x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

I, Abcba, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Novyandrea
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Ayu-chan

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Ayu, Ruto

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Helvundia, the Dawn Empire

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Rutokian Empire, TBH, Ōyashima

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Novyandrea, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Island of New Amsterdam
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Island of New Amsterdam

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, The Island of New Amsterdam, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Stormtrooper Corps
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Stormtrooper Corps

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: EC, Emperor of the Corps, Warrior

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 1st Order, The Black Hawks

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Emperor of the Corps, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Pacific Roulette
World Assembly (WA) Nation: I forgot which raider puppet it is on

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Leopold Mountbatten, Leo

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Equilism, Europeia, The Galactic Order, Exodus, Karma

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Firehelm, The Roman Empire, The Allied States,

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

I, Leo Drakan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Escuadron 201
World Assembly (WA) Nation: none atm

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Tali,Talico,Talidania

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Invaders,Kantrias,The Pacific,Unknown.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TBR,DEN,Equinox,The Communist Bloc.

[x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

I, Tali, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The United States of Sweet Lolita
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The United States of Sweet Lolita

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  The West Pacific, The World Assembly

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

I, The United States of Sweet Lolita, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Republic of Remdor
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Republic of Remdor

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                                                                                      [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Remdor, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.