Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

52 minutes ago, Karenus said:

I should probably do this too.

Nation in The West Pacific: Karenus...something. I forgot which one of them :P
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Uh...Some Karenus puppet too. My main, however, is Karenus.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Karenus

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Praetor and Senator in The Pacific, Citizen of TEP. Probably a couple of other citizenships that I forgot about.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None other than my current ones.

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces (already a member)
[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Karenus, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Post your nation then you will be accepted.

Nation in The West Pacific: Niwhand Felers Islands
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Niwhand Felers Islands

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I,Niwhand Felers Islands , swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=epittyus

World Assembly (WA) Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=epittyus

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

-

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

-

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

-

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff            

I, (Epittyus), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Wormia of Greatness
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Wormia of Greatness

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Wormia

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None.

[ check] The West Pacific Armed Forces 
[check ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[check ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[check ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [Check ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Wormia of Greatness, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

It was high time I did this.

Nation in The West Pacific: Paladinius
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Variable, Due to Raiding
Main Nation: Stratarin

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Strat, Tiger Bait, Semya, Lovely and Gullible, numerous other puppet names

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The East Pacific (Corporal in the EPSA, Citizen and Magister), resident in numerous raid/liberation targets

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

I, Strat, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Imperium of Josh
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Imperium of Josh

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Potato Squared, Potato Cubed, PotatoPotatoPotatoPotato, Potato to the Power of <5-11>

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Exodus, CTSN, KGB, Norrland, Des Meurons, there may be more, if there are, I really can't remember XD

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: USSD (assholes purged me)

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[x ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[x ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Imperium of Josh, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Petree
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Actually technically good time to ask as I'm WA locked! But it's not gonna stay that forever so I'm not sure what the point would be <-<

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Klaizar, Athena, Peter, Peter Shadow, Peter Lancaster ... think I'm done <-<

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Hellenic Empire, Kingdom of Great Britain, Exodus

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Allied States like 5 years ago when it was still The Allied States... Besides that just my current ones

[x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Petree, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Pagan Empress
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Changes lots (currently as of right now 10:32 CST 5/31/17 it is Ian Xang) And well raiding

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Gabriela, Gab, Gabby (https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=763008 ) other nations there

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Women Empire, Steve and colonies, The rest of the Pacifics, International Debating Area, The Holy Reich of Bunicken, The Glorious nations of Iwaku, Angvar, Any others I forget to mention are not my fault just cant think of them right now

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: To many to list. But well Bunicken, and Pluviostan, Femdom State/Empire/Nation, Eternal Imperium of the Ophealiac

[] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                            [x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Gabriela, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Edited by Pagan Empress
Updating and fixing things so they are truthful

Nation in The West Pacific: Kelnachron
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Chronergstin

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Andrew, Chron.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: HE, Exodus, KGB

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: LCN, Illuminati, Equinox, TI, TUA.

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Kelnachron, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

45 minutes ago, Pagan Empress said:

Do I need to say why I am here? If so here 1) I divorced jadny 2) I cut all ties with fascists 3) I want to make a better name for myself and this is my only chance to start anew.

I am well aware of that, which is why I set your application to Pending instead of rejecting it.

You are more than welcome here. Make friends, help out, do well and your citizenship status will be revisited.

3 hours ago, Davelands said:

I am well aware of that, which is why I set your application to Pending instead of rejecting it.

You are more than welcome here. Make friends, help out, do well and your citizenship status will be revisited.

So what can I do to help out? If anything.

1 hour ago, Pagan Empress said:

So what can I do to help out? If anything.

Fujai (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fujai) our Minister of Recruitment and Citizenry or
Rigel (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rigels_light) our Internal Affairs Minister or
Tunapocalypse (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tunapocalypse) who is in charge of our Newspaper

They can give you some ideas about where to help out.

2 minutes ago, Davelands said:

Fujai (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=fujai) our Minister of Recruitment and Citizenry or
Rigel (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=rigels_light) our Internal Affairs Minister or
Tunapocalypse (https://www.nationstates.net/nation=tunapocalypse) who is in charge of our Newspaper

They can give you some ideas about where to help out.

Thank you

Nation in The West Pacific: The Spooky Kids
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Usually The Baphomet, but it switches because I like to raid.
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Marilyn Manson Freaks, The Baphomet, Supreme Meme, MMF, Manson, Marilyn,

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Avadam Inn, Underworld, Hell, Antichrist Superstar, 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: SCUT, Femdom State (Ew! I know right?)

[X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[X ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[X ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, The Spooky Kids, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.