Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: The Neo Holy Romans Republic

World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Neo Holy Romans Republic

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none 

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, The Neo Holy Romans Republic swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Draxion Prime
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Draxion Prime

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Draxion

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Draxion Prime, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

TWP Citizenship

* Required

Please link your TWP nation: *
Saturns Inner Ring

Please link your TWP forum account: *
AlienOfSaturn1829

Please link your WA Nation: *
Saturns Inner Ring

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: *
None

Much of our communication takes place on Discord. While you are not required to be there it is a good idea. If you have Discord, what is your user ID?:*
Don't have it,but will get it

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: *
N/A

Please list any NS alias' you utilize:*
N/A

Please check any group that you would like to join in TWP: *

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

[] Nothing at this time, thank you!

I, AlienOfSaturn1829 (Saturns Inner Ring) , swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Lady Anastasia 
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Dalimbar

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Dali, Lady Anastasia, Chodean Kal, Mazrim Rahl

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Lazarus (Citizen), Osiris (Resident), TWP (Resident)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TNP, NPO, TWP, TEP, TSP, TRR, Laz, Osi, Balder, ASE, RLA, Meritocracy, Scroll Islands, AUN, Gay, etc

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Dali, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

I, Spectral Phantasm, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: United South East
World Assembly (WA) Nation: United South East

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none.

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, United South East, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.