Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Citizenship Application

Nation in The West Pacific: Sweet Dawn

World Assembly (WA) Nation:  Solorni

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  Solorni, Kate

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  Balder, Europeia

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Empires of Earth, United Kingdom, The United Kingdom, Osiris, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, The East Pacific

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Rach, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•  

On 21/03/2017 at 7:05 PM, Big Bad Badger said:

In this thread you will paste and complete the citizenship oath.

I, Farghania, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

5 hours ago, Farghania said:

I, Farghania, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

We need the full application before you can be considered. Please go Here:

and copy the complete application.

Nation in The West Pacific: Phantasus
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  N/A

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Erebos, Lunanoir

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Caer Sidi, Europeia, Wintercrest

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Arda en Estel, TSP, Balder, Albion, TCB, Alexandria, The Internationale

I, Phantasus, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Sikornga
World Assembly (WA) Nation: None

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Black Hawks

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Hellenic Empire, Dawn and The Galatic Order

[ x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, (Sawyer Trap), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•  

Nation in The West Pacific: Shawnvakia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[X ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[x ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                             

[x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, ranks39, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Flumen Lucenti
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Yes

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, (Flumen Lucenti), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

@Phantasus
@ranks39
@Sawyer Trap

Today is a great day as you enter into citizenship!!!

@Farghania - Still waiting on that corrected application
@Flumen Lucenti - You have to put in answers to these questions before your application can be considered. Please apply again.

1 hour ago, Flumen Lucenti said:

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

Re applying after getting kicked once again (my bad part 2)

Nation in The West Pacific: quietdad_of_twp
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/a

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Over 300 puppets. Main nation of Quietdad is in TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Citizen of TSP,TNP, Equilism, TEP. General in the NPA

Nation in The West Pacific: Wymondhiam
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Th empire of wymondham

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Wym, bogieoone

Osiris

Lazarus(Undead dominion)

Balder

Asgard

The Red and Black(for 20 minuted literally)

[] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

I, Wymondhiam), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

It's been brought to my attention that due to my inactivity my membership had lapsed. I would like to be reinstated.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Gryphonian Alliance

I, the Gryphonian Alliance, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

By the way, how long do you have to be inactive to lose citizenship?

Nation in The West Pacific: The Gryphonian Alliance
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Gryphonian Alliance

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  the GA

The West Pacific

Krillin (a puppet nation)

I, the Gryphonian Alliance, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: United Tierran Duchies
World Assembly (WA) Nation: United Tierran Duchies

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[×] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, United Tierran Duchies, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: 
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Olmostan

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Neo, Buck, Oly

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TRE, TEP, Lazarus, Audax, Elparia

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Rossferry, TNP, TBH

[ X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ X ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ X ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Olmostan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Camyr-Autrist
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Camyr-Autrist

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Camyr or C.A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Firehelm

[ X] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[X ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Camyr-Autrist, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•  

Was inactive for some time a while ago, came back very shortly before the last election cycle. Didn't take part in the election even though I still had citizen masking to not break any rules. Now my masking seems to be updated and applications are open, so here we go again.

Nothing has changed from last time, TWP is still my home:

Nation in The West Pacific: Arotania
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Arotania

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none other than TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none I can remember (only played before for about 2 months back in 2006)

I, Arotania, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific:  Nairbas
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  Nairbas

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  Lazurus

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, Nairbas, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•