Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: Mghnb II
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Mghnb

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Mghnb, Mike

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Mghnb II, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Gryphonian Alliance
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The Gryphonian Alliance

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Just the West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Just the West Pacific

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

None, because my participation in  NS is erratic. I may stray away from it for months, then come back and stay regularly active for a few weeks. I'm currently in an active spell, but that will likely change in a few weeks or so.

I, the Gryphonian Alliance, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•  

Nation in The West Pacific: Sokimenalur
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Sokimenalur

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

I, Sokimenalur, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the Constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Drul Peo
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  (none)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: (none)

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: (none)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: (none)

I, Drul Peo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific:  Aus Blorick
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  Aus Blorick

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None (Best of memory)

[ x ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp  (not sure what all of the duties are but interested)

I, ( Aus Blorick ), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

• 2 weeks later...

Citizenship Application

Nation in The West Pacific: Monamie
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Monamie

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: The Caltropic Lakes

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The bar on the corner of every region, Union of the Royal Alliance, the Rejected Realms

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Lazarus

[@] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Monamie, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Ragnarok is our Salvation
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Erach

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Only SonOfASelkie

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The North Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[ ✓] The West Pacific Armed Forces                                                                               

I, Ragnarok is our Salvation, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•  

Citizenship Application

Instructions:  Copy and paste the information below into the Citizenship thread.  Once you are approved, you will be considered a citizen of The West Pacific and a member of The Hall of Nations.

Nation in The West Pacific:  New Azeri
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  I'm WA mobile, but if any it would be Cthoria or Greater Izareth.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  Cthoria Moreaux, Lynxi, Nineteen Lights

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  Caer Sidi, Karma, The South Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  The Allied States, Equinox, EQ Mafia, Arda en' Estel, LEAF, The Hellenic Empire, Wintercrest. I think that's it. >.>

I, Cthoria Azeri "Lynxi" Moreaux, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Manor of Tiber Septim
World Assembly (WA) Nation: theancienthouseofseptim

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  The Pacific, The East Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

Osiris and Merridel.

[ X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Tiber Septim, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Lost Wolves
World Assembly (WA) Nation: It changes all the time what with defending.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  Wolfdon, Sylven, Wolf Havens

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Solid Kingdom, Association of the Countries of the Free, The Order of the Grey Wardens, Lily, Kingdom of Great Britain, POLATION

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Werewolves of the Flame, 21st Century Rome idk I forget a bunch of others xP

[ x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, Sylven, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Guest Brunhilde

Nation in The West Pacific: Comrade Brunhilde
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Brunhizzle

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  Brunhizzle

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Europeia and Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: KoGB( :( ), TNP, TCB, Lazarus, Albion

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

I, Brunhilde, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

3 minutes ago, Brunhilde said:

Nation in The West Pacific: Comrade Brunhilde
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Brunhizzle

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  Brunhizzle

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Europeia and Osiris

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: KoGB( :( ), TNP, TCB, Lazarus, Albion

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

I, Brunhilde, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Yes! You are accepted!!!

Guest Brunhilde
7 minutes ago, Big Bad Badger said:

0.0 Sure you wait until I am done as Delegate to sign up as a citizen.

Last time I tried I was really tired and had too many problems with the forum.

I'm 95% sure I already did this as I'm in the Ambassador Corps and the TWPAF. But just in case. Here is the application.

[X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[X ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, The United Kingdoms of Calradia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

21 hours ago, King Cletus Pippin III said:

I'm 95% sure I already did this as I'm in the Ambassador Corps and the TWPAF. But just in case. Here is the application.

[X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[X ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, The United Kingdoms of Calradia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Confirming your acceptance.

Nation in The West Pacific:  Iced Berg
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  Zazumo (WA is not active at the moment)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  Zazumo

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  The North Pacific,  The North Pacific Army

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  Same as above

I, Zazumo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.