Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: Corbin's Room
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Corbin's Room

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: The Republic of Corbin's Room

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, the Republic of Corbin's Room, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Starting Anew
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Tawks VerinGuard, Scott, Scottie, TheOneTruePi, Tawks Stephan VerinGuard

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Galactic order, The Black Hawks, Lone Wolves united, The Dark Vanquishers, The North Pacific, Osiris, Lazarus, The Versutian Federation, H Y D R A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: USSD, Alteri earth, The Order of the Sword

[ X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ x ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Tawks VerinGuard, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific:  JayDee V
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  Best Dee

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: JayDee and uhh...JayDee

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Europeia, Kantrias, United Kingdom, and the Kingdom of Great Britain

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  Merciam? 

[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, JayDee V, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

I wasn't on all summer so I guess I need to reapply :/ 

Nation in The West Pacific:  Niwhand Felers Islands 
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Niwhand Felers Islands 

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  WaRlorder for discord and forum posts

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWPAF

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none 

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Niwhand Felers Islands, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Les Morthil
World Assembly (WA) Nation: It varies

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: just Aynia :D

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Caer Sidi, Karma

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Albion, Equinox, LWU, TOS, Osiris, Malacandra,  Unknown, Euro, UKN, Arda en Estel, there are others I know I'm forgetting but those are the most prominent 

[X ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[X ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Aynia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Caverdia

World Assembly Nation: Caverdia

Names/Alias: Voldy

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: N/A

I wish to join...

[X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Voldy swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Asraelia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Amatole

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, (Asraelia), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Arkadia Universalis
World Assembly (WA) Nation: United Arkadia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Ark. 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I am a Praetorian Guard, Legion Officer and Recruitment Coordinator for the Pacific. I am a citizen of the North Pacific.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Union of Democratic States, the West Pacific, the South Pacific. 

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Arkadia Universalis, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: East Manchuria; Northern East Manchuria
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Northern East Manchuria

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: n/a

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: n/a

[   ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[  ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[  ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[  ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff
[  ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Northern East Manchuria, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Corbin's Room
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Corbin's Room

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: The Republic of Corbin's Room

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

I, the Republic of Corbin's Room, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Citizenship Application

Instructions:  Copy and paste the information below into the Citizenship thread.  Once you are approved, you will be considered a citizen of The West Pacific and a member of The Hall of Nations.

Nation in The West Pacific: Hebenmark
World Assembly (WA) Nation: n/a

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 
i go by red on discord but other than that no
Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
i dont think any
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
none

I, Hebenmark, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Well, I just realized that I don't believe I've filled this out since my former TWP nation CTE'd. Woops.

Nation in The West Pacific: Strat Greyson
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Strat9000

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Strat, Stratarin

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The East Pacific; TWPAF (despite not being a citizen. Woopsy)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: EPSA; TWPAF

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces (even though I'm already in. Rather odd.
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Strat Greyson, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

On 10/5/2017 at 4:04 PM, Zazumo said:

Nation in The West Pacific:  Iced Berg
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  Zazumo (WA is not active at the moment)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  Zazumo

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  The North Pacific (citizen and main region),  The North Pacific Army, The East Pacific (citizen) , Lazarus (citizen), Osiris (citizen), The Rejected Realms (citizen), Balder (citizen), Europeia (citizen)

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  Same as above

I, Zazumo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The United Nation of Kebab
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The United Nation of Kebab

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[X ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[X ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                  [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, The United Nation of Kebab, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution

Nation in The West Pacific: Nrth Amrica
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Nrth Amrica

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[ √] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[√ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, (Nrth Amrica), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•  

Nation in The West Pacific: Lambdasia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Lambdasia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, Lambdasia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Sekowo
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Sekowo

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Ilyssos, Lusoslovakia, Lusoamerica

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Western Isles, The Alterran Republic, Portugal

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Historia Novorum

[ x] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Sekowo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The United Republic of Westend
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The United Republic of Westend

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None for now

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The west pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  The east pacific The west pacific

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I,The United Republic of Westend , swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•