Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: Les Claypool
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: wabbitslayah, Mekhet, Zaolat, Les Claypool

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Osiris, The Rejected Realms, The East Pacific.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                    [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Les Claypool, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Dream Killers
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Three Inches of Blood

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Cain (currently), KillJoy (ancient history)

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TEP, Unknown, LWU, Osiris.

I was previously involved in FA work so there are other regions that I was there solely in an ambassadorial or service capacity.

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ X ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Dream Killers, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: NeoAustrasia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: NeoAustrasia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 
none
Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
none
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
none

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

(I am open to participating anywhere there is a need)

I, NeoAustrasia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Anarcha Feminist Gynarchy
World Assembly (WA) Nation: I dont know anymore. Raider though.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Name Gabby https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=763008

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 
Women Empire, my home region Stevie, Bunicken, Angvar, Internation debating area, All my colonies, This region, Lily, Kawaii, Vand's regions.
Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I dont remember, commie regions, then right wing, then femdom, now here.

[o] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[o] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[o] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Anarcha Feminist Gynarchy, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Derar
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: N/A

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

World Assembly (WA) Nation: Kickingandscreaming

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: KaS here, Ensign Expandable (favorite puppet from a long time ago), other throwaway puppets I cannot remember 

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

I, Kickingandscreaming, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Bludkraine
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Bludkraine

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: n/a

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Psychotic Dictatorships

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Historia Novorum

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ✓] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Bludkraine, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

On 3/21/2017 at 7:44 AM, Willania Imperium said:

Nation in The West Pacific: Willania Imperium
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Willania Imperium

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Rejected Realms

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 

I, Willania Imperium, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Understandable that it disappeared on Discord, but perhaps it needs to be reapproved?

Nation in The West Pacific: The New Syndicate 
World Assembly (WA) Nation: The New Syndicate

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None, at this current time. 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The South Pacific 

[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

I, The New Syndicate, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Schwarzys
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Schwarzys

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Rossferry

[ /] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[/ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, Schwarzys, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: 
World Assembly (WA) Nation: 
Bovia
Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: 
Null
Null
Null

[!!!] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Bovia , swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Citizenship Application

Nation in The West Pacific:  Imkistan
World Assembly (WA) Nation:  Imkiville

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:  Imki, Imkihca, Imkitopia, Imkitropolis, Imkiland & Achikmi

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Currently citizen of The South Pacific, Osiris & Lazarus, resident of Europeia, The Rejected Realms & The North Pacific, co-creator of Kiwa

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  Kingdom of Alexandria, Lone Wolves United

I, Imkistan, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

•