Citizenship Applications

Big Bad Badger

Nation in The West Pacific: The Rogue Nation of Impedric
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Same, but The Rogue Nation of Impedric

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none 

Would you like to join (check all that you wish to join)...

[  ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 
[  ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[X] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                        
[   ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

Please swear the following oath of citizenship:

I, Impedric, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Venus the Morning Star
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Ever changing

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Archuria, Lucifer Morningstar, Astrum Caesar, Advocate, Club Lux, maybe a few more

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Exodus, Karma, Pax Romana, Conch Kingdom

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Illuminati 

[  ] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp 
[  ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                        
[   ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Lucifer, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Aftenlandet
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Aftenlandet

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

[ ] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Aftenlandet, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Gintral
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Gintral

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[x] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[x] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp

[x] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

[x ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[x] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Gintral, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

A very warm welcome to you Gintral!  It is not often that we get someone who wants to be involved in everything :)  I am sure that our Foreign Affairs Mioister, Davelands will be with you shortly to guide you towards meeting your goals of becoming an active member of the region that is The Best Pacific!

Nation in The West Pacific: American Communal State
World Assembly (WA) Nation: American Communal State

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None as of now.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: I'm a resident of West Pacific already.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

[\] The West Pacific Armed Forces
[\ ] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, American Communal State, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

EDIT: Redacted due to finding a Region that fits my intentions more.

Nation in The West Pacific: Girolamo
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Girolamo

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: West Pacific

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None

I, Girolamo, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

A very warm welcome to both Girolamo and American Communal State!  :)  I am sure that our Foreign Affairs Minister, Davelands will be with you shortly to guide you towards meeting your goals of becoming an active member of the region that is The Best Pacific!

Nation in The West Pacific: Utiagarth 
World Assembly (WA) Nation: N/A

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: none

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP, TNP (and also NPA) and TEP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: none

[X] The West Pacifican Newspaper Staff

I, Utiagarth, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Winterland Wonders
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Wintercrest Comrade

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Jone Winter, Jonewest, JW, Comrade Jone, J, JW

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member:  Wintercrest, Europeia, and Balder are my most active. 

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Global Right Alliance, Founderless Regions Alliance, The Brotherhood, British Isles, The Communist Bloc, Lazarus, The Rejected Realms, The Grey Wardens, and many many more. 

[ ] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp
[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                  [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Jone, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the Constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution. this

Can't for the life of me remember if I've done this already, I'm presuming not, but I did the citizenship process of prior delegates I'm sure, take this as a renewal ;)

Nation in The West Pacific: Liberillia
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Liberillia

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Lib, Ambrose

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: TWP

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Internationale (puppet lair)

[X] Ministry of Foreign Affairs Ambassador Corp (already proud to be an Ambassador, marking X for consistency)

I, Liberillia, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the Constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=nau_states
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Some puppet, I don't know where.

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: None.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None anymore

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Europeia, The Pacific, The Black Hawks

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

[X] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff

[X] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff                                                                                   

I, Denizen Kane, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.
 Like this

Nation in The West Pacific: Cormactopia III
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Cormactopia Prime (this changes for military gameplay)

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Cormac Skollvaldr, other surnames in the past.

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Asgard, Osiris, The Beech Beach House, The Brotherhood of Malice, random inactive UCRs to keep them alive.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

10000 Islands
Exshaw
Kingdom of Northern Ireland
Empires of Earth
United Kingdom
Europeia
The New Inquisition
The Land of Kings and Emperors
Osiris
Cat Burglars
Balder
Asgardia
Empire of Oceania
Mordor
The Pacific (New Pacific Order)
Sovereign Confederation
Empire
British Isles
Ainur
United Defenders League
Gatesville Inc (all registrants on their forum are masked as Lower Council - I was never active there except for diplomatic purposes)
Spiritus
Equilism
Albion
Taijitu
Lazarus
The North Pacific
The West Pacific
The East Pacific
Hogwarts
Fort Triumph
Grand Central
Lone Wolves United
The Vengrynkhal Empire
The Kingdom of Great Britain
The Black Hawks
The Internationale
The Invaders
The Communist Bloc
The Rejected Realms
The Brotherhood of Malice
The South Pacific

I, Cormac (Cormactopia III), swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: The Treehugger Imprisoning State of That Called the Vlagh
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Currently Pierconium of the Pacific

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Ivan Moldavi, Gracius Maximus, Darkseid, Borogravia Moldavi, a few others that are dead

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Regions: The Pacific, The North Pacific, New Sparrow, I am resident in a number of regions. Organizations: The New Pacific Order, the North Pacific Regional Assembly, The GCR Sovereignty Accords.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Note: I am only including regions in which I held leadership roles of some capacity.  Just listing regions that I have had a nation in over the years would be ridiculously long.  Regions: The Pacific, The East Pacific, The South Pacific, Sparrow, New Sparrow, Gatesville, The New Meritocracy, Atlantic, Marsburg, Europe, NationStates, Lemuria, and others I have forgotten.  Organizations: The New Pacific Order, the People's Republic of the Pacific, the North Pacific Directorate, the Triumvirate, the Empire, Atlantic Alliance, Alliance Defense Network, Sardauakar Confederacy Defense Trust, Sparrowivan Elite Covert Ops, the Union of Sovereigns, the Meritocratic Senate, Okhrana, Fist of Firth, a couple of short-lived coups that had names I don't remember, and some other stuff.

I, the Unholy Tumbleweed of That Called the Vlagh, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

1 hour ago, That Called the Vlagh said:

Nation in The West Pacific: The Treehugger Imprisoning State of That Called the Vlagh
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Currently Pierconium of the Pacific

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Ivan Moldavi, Gracius Maximus, Darkseid, Borogravia Moldavi, a few others that are dead

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Regions: The Pacific, The North Pacific, New Sparrow, I am resident in a number of regions. Organizations: The New Pacific Order, the North Pacific Regional Assembly, The GCR Sovereignty Accords.

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: Note: I am only including regions in which I held leadership roles of some capacity.  Just listing regions that I have had a nation in over the years would be ridiculously long.  Regions: The Pacific, The East Pacific, The South Pacific, Sparrow, New Sparrow, Gatesville, The New Meritocracy, Atlantic, Marsburg, Europe, NationStates, Lemuria, and others I have forgotten.  Organizations: The New Pacific Order, the People's Republic of the Pacific, the North Pacific Directorate, the Triumvirate, the Empire, Atlantic Alliance, Alliance Defense Network, Sardauakar Confederacy Defense Trust, Sparrowivan Elite Covert Ops, the Union of Sovereigns, the Meritocratic Senate, Okhrana, Fist of Firth, a couple of short-lived coups that had names I don't remember, and some other stuff.

I, the Unholy Tumbleweed of That Called the Vlagh, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Accepted!  Glad to have you as a citizen of TWP and a member of the Hall of Nations!

Seems that the day of my application is today.... Hai mai name is Khanter.

Nation in The West Pacific: KhanterWinters
World Assembly (WA) Nation: 

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates: Nicks only KhanterWinters, Main Nations: Brotherhood of Guns, Ric Sagnant

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: The Kingdom of Great Britain, The Black Hawks

Please list regions or organizations with which you have in the past been affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: None.

[X] The West Pacific Armed Forces

I, KhanterWinters, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.

Nation in The West Pacific: Matism
World Assembly (WA) Nation: Matism

Please list any other names or aliases you use in NationStates:

Please list regions or organizations with which you are currently affiliated as a resident, citizen, or member: 

[ ] Ministry of Recruitment and Citizenry Staff                                                                                                                                                       [ ] Ministry of Internal Affairs Staff

I, Matism, swear that I have, to the best of my knowledge, been completely truthful in applying for citizenship in The West Pacific and that I have no other NationStates identity that has not been made known in this application. I swear my allegiance to The West Pacific and its citizens, and I swear not to engage in hostilities against The West Pacific or to violate The Manners of Governance, the constitution of The West Pacific, or any laws made pursuant to that constitution.