[DRAFT] Condemn The Invaders

Bhang Bhang Duc

One of the things I would like to do is get an authorship for a WA proposal and as my "expertise" does lie in the SC and as I think it's about time the publicity The Invaders have been seeking paid off here's a slightly salty draft.

Understanding that The Invaders see themselves as the natural successors to the justly defunct raider groups The Black Riders and DEN;

Realising that despite their pretensions to greatness they remain a decidedly second class unit, especially when compared to such premier groups as The Black Hawks and Hydra Command;

Noting that their numerous short-term occupations of regions have led to numerous complaints such as:

• Suppression of native communications
  • The forced relocation of natives from their home
  • Table manners that would make a monkey blush and 
  • Poor personal hygiene

Requesting that on their next raid they learn to use a knife and fork and remember to bring the soap;

Hoping that this Condemnation will encourage them to greater efforts and to follow their predecessors into oblivion;

Hereby Condemns The Invaders

Comments etc welcome.

Bit behind on this due to my recent illness (very hard to concentrate with a throbbing eardrum).  As I said once I've tweaked this I'm going to ask the opinion of a couple of SC mates.  I may also go straight to submission - considering TI aren't very happy with us at the moment I don't want them getting in ahead of me with a selfie.  And publishing in the SC thread could give them the time to do that.

Anyway I'm on holiday after Monday so should get some time this week to do the work.

Still behind with everything, so haven't touched this.

However, did have a thought today. I would like to recognise people's input into this and also further tweak Ivo's nose.  Based on a remark by Ivo when we closed our in-game embassy I thought I could create a nation called "TWP Anti-Invader Dream Team" and name it as co-author.

What do you think?

After The Invaders hit Christmas again last major update, Jolly Ole Saint Nick had this to say:

https://www.nationstates.net/region=christmas/page=display_region_rmb?postid=23081894#p23081894

Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!

The Invaders took the opportunity to raid Christmas while I was out delivering presents to my daughter, continuing their War on Christmas. I like and enjoy most raiders, but I have nothing but coal for The Invaders this year. They make a poor reflection on professional raiders such as The Black Hawks, Lone Wolves United, and Hydra Command.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2016 at 4:40 AM, Bhang Bhang Duc said:

Still behind with everything, so haven't touched this.

However, did have a thought today. I would like to recognise people's input into this and also further tweak Ivo's nose.  Based on a remark by Ivo when we closed our in-game embassy I thought I could create a nation called "TWP Anti-Invader Dream Team" and name it as co-author.

What do you think?

Yes! Haha!