The Opposition

Intelligent Holograms

After a general prod from Dark, I've decided that it's time for those among us opposed to the Wickedly Evil Chocolate Alliance (WECA) to step forward and form an opposition.

We, the people who post their agreement on what is being written here, disagree with the methodology of WECA and what we perceive as the future of TWP with WECA at it's head.

It should be known that whilst WECA control the ingame Delegacy, the government of TWP is in a far less solid position with multiple directions still open. As I've learnt recently, controlling the Delegacy of a region does not automatically mean controlling the government.

This thread should be used as a post for people to announce their willingness to become a member of the Opposition.

As we gain more members, we will begin to form a government with positions open to those who have posted their want to join the opposition here, on this thread.

@Tweedy: Thanks for the offer Tweedy, I may have to take you up on that at some point.

"The Opposition" is simple and to-the-point and it describes exactly what we are! (Or is it too simple?)

"The underground resistance", perhaps?

Yep, though whenever I think of resistance I think of silly dystopia films. :P

• 1 month later...