Mayor Tweedy

Tweedy

Please change Mayor Tweedy to Tweedy as there is no Mayor anymore in TWP, and being a Mayor does not stop me being deleted in NS. It's been 10 years now since I was deleted from NS as Tweedy and two days ago some little human deleted Mayor Tweedy in NS - along with over 50 endorsements! Good heavens, some people have no sense of history! Sigh...

Please change Mayor Tweedy to Tweedy as there is no Mayor anymore in TWP, and being a Mayor does not stop me being deleted in NS. It's been 10 years now since I was deleted from NS as Tweedy and two days ago some little human deleted Mayor Tweedy in NS - along with over 50 endorsements! Good heavens, some people have no sense of history! Sigh...

Sigh indeed. *nods*

Well, I can change it for you, but you'll always be TWP Mayor in our hearts.

How come they decided to DEAT now rather than when you founded it?

The Mods usually say that they usually don't act until someone points it out or notices that someone DoS has created another nation. Sometimes they don't know until they get a GHR with a tip.  But that's just a guess for this case.

But for how long does a DoS last for?  It seems like there is usually a period of time after which a player can return even when they commit offences like using illegal scripts.  Is there a system of applying for reinstatement or was Tweedy's offence(s) so heinous that they are unspeakable?

I think the position of TWP Mayor should be established with immediate effect, but that might just attract the persecutors :(

But for how long does a DoS last for?  It seems like there is usually a period of time after which a player can return even when they commit offences like using illegal scripts.  Is there a system of applying for reinstatement or was Tweedy's offence(s) so heinous that they are unspeakable?

I think the position of TWP Mayor should be established with immediate effect, but that might just attract the persecutors :(

I think Reppy had a post on that - search for it, it mentioned Tweedy by name.

Edit: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=368357&p=27681446&hilit=tweedy#p27681446

I think Reppy had a post on that - search for it, it mentioned Tweedy by name.

Edit: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=368357&p=27681446&hilit=tweedy#p27681446

I read the statement and cannot dispute that which I cannot remember. But if my behaviour was such that it was conceived to be of a DOS nature, than it had and has to be accepted by me. It's not up to me to question the length of my banning as it's a private sight. What is, is.

I read the statement and cannot dispute that which I cannot remember. But if my behaviour was such that it was conceived to be of a DOS nature, than it had and has to be accepted by me. It's not up to me to question the length of my banning as it's a private sight. What is, is.

You might have been a terrible person in game or whatever the mods said, but you don't seem it here - although if you do become a problem I'm sure the others will let you know.