Hello from Europeia!

Hello, West Pacific!

My name is Kuramia, and I've been assigned as your ambassador from Europeia!

I do have important news to share with you all, but I thought I would check to see if I needed to apply to become an ambassador, such as getting the required masking for posting in the Europeia subforums.

Thanks so much for your time and help!

Kuramia

Europeian Ambassador

• 4 weeks later...

I have been assigned under Kuramia, and hope to further our diplomatic progress between our two regions in the near future.

We hope for the same! How is everything there? Recent elections, right?

Welcome over. First things first, grab yourself an avatar and tell us a bit about yourself

Got that avatar.

Hello, I'm United Vietussia, hailing from the archipelago of Europeia. I have just recently been put under Kuramia to help as an ambassador to your region. I enjoy NationStates, participating frequently in regional happenings and NSSports. I will go for a game of chess anytime.

We hope for the same! How is everything there? Recent elections, right?

We did just hold elections. Trinnien/HEM beat Calvin Coolidge/Kuramia by a margin of 37-28. Aditya/Zapper took 8 votes.

Welcome! How many political parties are there in Europeia ?  Having parties is something that often doesn't work in NS regions, but it has been successful in Europeia.

Europeian Progressive Party? Don't think that was there when I was around, but there were only two - one of which was being disbanded. Is EPP big?

Political parties have declined in the past months, with the EPP being the only true active one. Even at that, they rarely make announcements and endorse a handful of candidates in Senate elections.

I also must note our Speaker of the House, Aexnidaral Seymour, just recently resigned. CA Representative Rand was voted in during a by-election.

EDIT: The EPP is about 20 strong. The party's members hold positions such as CA Chair (GraVandius, the party leader) and have held Ministerial positions in the past.

Political parties have declined in the past months, with the EPP being the only true active one. Even at that, they rarely make announcements and endorse a handful of candidates in Senate elections.

I also must note our Speaker of the House, Aexnidaral Seymour, just recently resigned. CA Representative Rand was voted in during a by-election.

EDIT: The EPP is about 20 strong. The party's members hold positions such as CA Chair (GraVandius, the party leader) and have held Ministerial positions in the past.

Parties always seem to start off great then die. Europeia's survive longer than most, but I'm betting in a year the vast majority, if not all, will be different.

• 2 weeks later...